John Worsfold

Can coach.

Getting them up for north is a test. We often save our worst football for them. We really need to put away Nth, Carlton and Freo on the run home.

1 Like

Isn’t wimm still banned?

We’ve done this before.

What we haven’t done, is consolidate victories like this. Put away North next week and we’ve won three in a row, then maybe we can start dreaming.

But gloating is a long way off imo.

8 Likes

The key word being “we”.

Its up to all of the leaders and players as a collective.

We dismantled St.kilda. We absolutely destroyed their gameplan and they turned up to play. The first half was absolutely red hot footy.

Its dumb to try and credit it all to one person. Just like its dumb to dump losses on one person.

If we win next week itll be because our leaders and players lead in terms of preparation and leadership and hard work on the field.

I dont think of Hurley, Heppell, Merret, Joe, Hooker, Kelly, McGrath, Zaha, Fanta as pathetic individuals who need to be babied. They are leaders.

The whole thread ought to be nuked.

Its a we and a collective which is how I see this whole group and they all need stability to see what they can put together. Lots of growing to still happen.

We dont need anyone in the group isolated and targetted.

5 Likes

No. Got two days enforced rest.

Seconded.

3 Likes

Is Craig Bird guest posting in his place?

Well i wasn’t gloating but I think Diggers was responding to the abuse he copped last week. And it is fair enough, Wim regularly dishes it out to others so getting it back is fair enough.

Not seconded. He hates the coach because he replaced J Hird and because he’s a West Australian. He’s a troll and should be called out on it.

1 Like

x -1.

He’s no troll, old PImpinio_TIgers. He didn’t have a BOG performance last week but we’ve all had a moment or two.

4 Likes

Generally it doesn’t descend into calling anyone and everyone a ■■■■ or thereabouts.

3 Likes

Agreed.

But he’s served his time and I hope he returns.

2 Likes

Wimmera is passionate about essendon, and like all of us just wants it to be up the top again.

Just because people dont agree with his views in no way does it make him a troll

4 Likes

Agree. He’s no troll, great poster.

Wimm is banned? Wow, which mode did that? Not surprising, he can be in your face or dripping with sarcasm so he will be confronting but I like his contributions even though I disagree with some stuff he posts.

1 Like

Is Wim coach of Essendon now? Can we change the thread title?

2 Likes

John Wimfold1

7 Likes

On this subject he’s a troll. Anyone who behaves as he does in relation to the Essendon coach would be called out and shouted down (rightly) by you lot. Don’t be fooled or frightened because he can string a sentence together.

Yeah yeah, look - you’re right about this thread and Wim. But I’m almost certain that it was deliberately trollish - defiantly trollish. It was a ‘I dare you to ban me’ trollish. A ‘punch me in the face I deserve it’ trollish. Wim is far from the average troll. Trolls exist purely to incite and upset. Though Wim did do that in this thread, it is not his M.O. There are, however, a number of malicious trolls on this board.

4 Likes