John Worsfold

IMO, I don’t believe Wims a troll. I think Wim let his dark emotions overwhelm him which allowed him to say some downright nasty stuff.

Hopefully he can get that under control for the future.

1 Like

Wims not a troll FFS. It was Benfti trolling Wim with 300 pictures posted purely to ■■■■ him off more and more. That’s who was the culprit for ruining what should’ve been a most enjoyable match day thread.

Just my non-mod opinion.

2 Likes

Wim was having a bit of a moment last week. He’s a big boy, he’ll be right.

4 Likes

I think Wim’s criticisms are valid for the most part but you’ve lost rationality when you’re just saying ■■■■ you to people over and over.

Benfti was being a fair tool too.

2 Likes

No argument here.

Run outta likes

Wimsfold.

Wimsha.

3 Likes

Unstoppable object meets immovable object.

Agreed, he can be a miserable old bugger, but he’s our miserable old bugger.

1 Like

Back to the Thread.
(Enough group hugs)

A really good coaching performance again.
As a few of us have been saying all year, what you see is what you get with Woosha.
A game plan and style based on attack and hard nosed defence.
The notion that it would take half a year to figure out the best side is being borne out so only minor or forced tinkering around selection.
On the other hand no players seems to have dropped their bundle, and when called upon are playing their role well. A bit of horses for courses with Bird preferred to Howlett this week.

Hope there are far fewer critics of the player development / responsibility model now.
The reactions over 4 quarters by the side was excellent, and the player positional switching worked a treat- Hooker back a few times late, Conor & Ooh Aah rotating forward of centre, etc
Al things that a good side does on the fly during a game.

What’s more the players seem pumped to be not only winning, but winning with enjoyment for each other.
The head pats for McGrath after his spoil / smother, the same for Walla after hitting Geary like a brick, Tommys goal success, Myers double fist pump after the last goal, all great team things.

In terms of bringing the team and club back from the edge of the abyss we have to give full credit, even if we don’t progress further this year.

Save the Woosha bagging and trolling for when we are seriously a top four side looking to take the next step.
I’ll be happy to join in then, but until then ( which should be the next couple of years) appreciate how far we have come, and just how bad things were or could of been.

It’s great to enjoy watching the Bombers develop again.

14 Likes

Like that time you said Tippa wasn’t perfect in front of goal?

Paul Little: Wimmfull

Woosha is sounding more and more like Sheeds at every interview.

He has started using the same phrases and expressions. All he needs to do now is start about Martians.

I actually like it.

In any case, while I understand and agree with Wim’s view on West Australians, some can play footy and Woosha can coach.

Some Victorians can play and coach, too.

As you really a Sandgroper ! Out of character to make such a huge concession.

Now that’s a good idea. First ever AFL game on Mars between Essendon and Fark Carlton. After we pump them…leave them there.

1 Like

Good result.

1 Like

You’re not doing it right.

(but yes)

1 Like

It is a good result. I like how the coaches back the players to overcome being challenged rather than sh*t bricks every time the opposition drops a player back in defense or someone has a few too many touches. Wooshfold believes his players are better than theirs and will find a way to overcome them. It teaches accountability and promotes the team ethos. This side is on the way up. No doubt about it.

10 Likes