John Worsfold

More likely that it doesn’t matter what he does, you’re going to find fault with it.

1 Like

And you think he is terrific.

Hilarious that barnz and I have had the most useful posts of the last dozen or so.

stunning really

The (lack of) ability of our players means we get punched in the mouth a lot.

1 Like

Fevola said the exact same thing.

I prefer the coaches to measured and controlled in the box. I don’t want the carrying on that the Scott brothers do.

However that doesn’t mean he cant make positional changes during the match

I’m waiting for a spray as well.
However these soft ■■■■■ get upset from a tweet by the CEO, imagine how they would feel if woosha actually gave them a spray.
Bunch of mentally fragile ■■■■■ that play the same way when the pressure is on

2 Likes

This is pretty much how I see it too. Would not be surprised if we go backwards next year in terms of ladder possession depending on what happens during the trade/draft period. But this is ok if we can see us building towards something. I think we need to trade pretty hard for players around the 21-23 years old. I think we have a great core group of players, but also some glaring holes that need filling. I think we would be about where Richmond are now if not better if the saga never happened.

1 Like

10 goals in a row against us whilst sheeds was shown boozed up on red wine on the big screen.

The swans must think we are a joke.

Get Rockcliff, Get Kelly, ■■■■ even get Gary ■■■■■■ Rohan.

actually you haven’t got it right… you have mashed two posts together incorrectly.

I referenced a “hardwick like TURNAROUND”… which another poster then tried to suggest doesn’t exist, I was then explaining for greater clarity what I was originally addressing.

I hope we don’t give Woosha 8 years to find his way… I hope we do it right the first time. The main crux being that Hardwick had the courage to see his plan wasn’t working and make changes.

I do not believe our current game plan will get us where we need to go… so therefore I hope woosha doesn’t take 8 years to work that out and instead actually changes it next year.

8 Likes

wow.

That provides a very bleak perspective.

Of course J Hird would have done so before the farking AFL stitched us up for 5+ years of pain.

15 Likes

Goodwin is the luckiest man in football.

Paul Hamilton says Hi.

11 Likes

Bruce Reid says tell him to get farked

1 Like

Umm you mean our former ceo right? the one now head of melbourne victory or someshit.

Benno, you have had a poor year with your prophesy, and acting like a grumpy old man far too often.

Our list is not farked, it does need one or two more genuine stars, but it’s best players this year are young and there is untested talent in the twos.

You either need to start concentrating on Bomber footy, or go right into politics, I am sure here is an opening for many a Greens candidate in Qld. I would recommend footy, much more honest.

3 Likes

The problem with that theory is, said older players were considered “consistent” cos they were all running through the middle and getting midfield numbers.

It’d be like saying Laverde kicked 6 goals in a game, we should replace hartley with him, cos he’s in form.

I agree we don’t have alot of depth though, and the only midfielder they were trying to develop was langford.
Our midfield in the vfl consisted of, stanton, howlett NOB and hocking. that is the biggest concern.

Again i know the selection of returning players was compromised. But stanton running through the middle collecting 30 in the vfl, should not have been the reason he was picked to play on a hbf.
Nor should howlett getting similar numbers in the same position at vfl have warranted him being picked for a HFF.

So no the senior players weren’t consistent, they just got high enough numbers to “justify” selecting them, to the mindless masses.

It was an unusual year due to loyalty.
Next year we have to put a side together for the future.
It’s not a rebuild just rejuvenating the older parts.

The same plan should be for the assistant coaches.
I’d love to know if we could have got Caracella.
He’s got an interesting title.
‘Midfield spread and ball movement’.

I would be bringing in caracella as an assistant for next year and then doing a handover in 2019 with caracella taking the helm

1 Like

Is Caracella available to bring in? There is a large assumption he is so wondering where that is coming from?