John Worsfold

I’d be quite happy with it tbh.

Fixt.

1 Like

What fantastic job has he done? I hope he goes cause his match day coaching cost us games last year and now with his personal problems. Needs to go

We get it mate. You hate him

Don’t hate anyone mate just stating facts

What facts? You don’t even know that he’s got personal problems.

2 Likes

I have heard nothing up here. Not surprisingly.

11 Likes

Not only that. He has been in the game as a player or coach for something approaching 30 years. Been at essendon the lions when successful, the pies when they were ok as well as coaching at geelong and richmond and possibly elsewhere that i can’t think of. Thats a wide breadth of experience. He’ll be a fantastic coach if given a chance by somebody.

That said, if woosha does leave we’d surely be interviewing brian royal as our first priority.

1 Like

Many forget that John Worsfold was at Adelaide before he came to us. Adelaide are a very good team these days.

You’re a fk wit
His match day coaching also won us a fair amount of games that got us into the finals

3 Likes

Before merv keane dodoro’s record is ■■■■■.

1 Like

I don’t understand the grief in this thread - Many people have jobs where they are constantly travelling, many are fly in workers who are away 2 to 3 weeks in 4, some move to another country/interstate for 1+ years - It’s fairly common for partners to live apart because of work.

1 Like

It’s probably because it’s far more common that thes scenarios don’t work.

They work just fine.

Well that’s a relief

What a c*ck.

Do they have entire forums dedicated to their employer?

So to suggest we wait until midseason before extending his contract is now suddenly “woosha bashing”… I’ve got absolutely zero issues with woosha coaching this year and feel confident we are heading in the right direction…

My only point is that we should wait and see some actual ‘clear air/no excuses’ cold hard results before we ink a long term deal… we’ve been down this path before lately and it hasn’t ended well.

By the end of his third year and with the cattle available… if we don’t win a final then this season is a very big let down.

Yes Woosha won two flags… but decades ago… should we bring Malthouse back or what about Sheedy?? Chris Scott also won a flag but I don’t see you clamouring for his appointment. Sheeds was the greatest coach in the history of our club but even his time came eventually… I haven’t seen anything, so far, to suggest that woosha is more than a solid coach. I am very very very very much hoping that we see the plan come together this year and we get back to some sustained success. If that happens, then sign woosha onto a five year deal and I’ve got not issues at all.

2 Likes

Aaah: Chris fugging Scott didn’t “win” a flag. It was his first year as coach, ffs. He was gifted it by his predecessor, Mark Thompson…

1 Like

‘Decades’?