John Worsfold

Teams will workout the game plan in 3 weeks it really doesn’t matter. All that matters is whether counter tactics work for other teams.

I don’t think there are too many opposition analysts losing sleep at night regarding what mystery gameplan we might pull out to try and win a game.

The way I see it, we are either more talented and bring effort, or we lose. Won’t be winning any games just by out-smarting the opposition.

1 Like

I’d take 3 extra wins.

I’m not sure that follows.
You’re balancing the element of surprise (and fear. Fear and surprise. And ruthless efficiency), against actually getting better at what we’re trying to do through match practice.

Having said that, Round 1 last year was pretty good, so…

1 Like

Seasons come in different phases and they differ for different teams.

You can start well and then run out of steam.
Start so so and then pick up form.
Start well and stay on top.
Start poor and then get better.
Go good, bad, good, bad, good, bad…
or go bad, good, bad, good, bad, good…

You can all do the other combinations.

The top teams won’t be too far off from being within striking distance of the top 4 when it counts to step up.

It’s a long season and not a sprint and the key is to manage to get through it and be in top shape/form come finals time.

2 Likes

Return of the SHISHA!

Apply heaps of pressure,smash us at the contest and watch the team crumble.

Doesn’t take much planing for opoisition coaches.

4 Likes

Found this on youtube. Woosha liked to dish out a bump. The first clip is a good one - two tough nuts

2 Likes

He had the bump down pat.

Could picture Worsfold and Hravey having a laugh about it at training :joy:

1 Like

And talking about what a wanker Karl Langdon was

3 Likes

We have been getting steadily worse since halfway through last year, our last two pre-season games and the 5 last games last year has seen a consistent decline in the list’s ability or heart to simply run

Haven’t seen this team put on an impressive qtr for almost 10 games now.

Questions have to be asked

go away

1 Like

Yes
Why are you on this forum?

8 Likes

yup so you can fk off for the time being

1 Like

I was impressed by how we worked on Selwood in the last quarter.
Hooker was a traffic cone, but you’d let that go considering he didn’t play the last game.
Could have moved him back, but Hurley onto Hawkins worked well when he had Ambrose well and truly cooked.
Stringer didn’t get much of it, but was still influential in the middle. Have to think he’ll be better for the run.
I dunno, I thought tactically it was pretty good.
We went hard at them early, which we had to do.
Had a bad quarter in the third, but finished full of running.

8 Likes

We’re in good hands with Woosha/ delivered today as promised.

Was animated at 3qrt time and the players respsonded for him to be good to see more of that when the team is struggling the days of Woosha being mr nice guy should be over.

What is this I don’t even?

1 Like

You should be coach. Fired them up for the last quarter.

P.S. Don’t see this as an invite to post more.

3 Likes