John Worsfold

Hird with a stuffed groin was still better than 80% of players. I think it was both - his groin affected him certainly but Scott wore him like a glove that day.

mmph …

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t know about now but you should see the amount of North fans on bigfooty that wanted him sacked instead of getting a contract extension.

so only one?

3 Likes

After that win yesterday membership is through the roof. There’s four of them now!

2 Likes

Post modernist?

Absolutely done with worsfold

How you let opposition teams just constantly take the ball from your forward line to their forward line and kick uncontested goals 10 metres out over and over and over and over and over is a ■■■■■■■ disgrace

Worse than knights

Nothing he could do today. You aren’t winning modern day footy when you are two men down 9 minutes into the 2nd half.

1 Like

Not his fault today. Our disposal and decision making from our experienced players has been dreadful.
Myers, hep, zaharakis and Goddard early just terrible

1 Like

Because the players are not working hard enough

Bloke is a hopeless match day coach another 2 years fml

if a game plan has your team kicking backward constantly from hb it’s a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ game plan

we have absolutely no method of bringing the ball forward, players just look clueless, ONCE one player ran past for a handball to get creative

2 Likes

who picks the players who can’t hit a target ?

who keeps saying we will talk to them about the standards they set and about living up to it, but never actually doing it.

if they can’t hit a target, don’t ■■■■■■■ play them.
if they can’t or won’t do what you ask, don’t ■■■■■■■ playing them.

the fish rots at the head as timmy said about sheedy, and it’s the same with worsfold.

Enough blaming our ■■■■■■■ coaches!

It’s the ■■■■■■■ cattle on the field executing and they ARE ■■■■ HOUSE

3 Likes

Woosha if the players are not listening to you and not carrying out the game plan, it shouldn’t matter you they are, DROP THEM. Show some leadership, so they know what it is, because there’s not much of it on the ground today.

1 Like

Very close to calling it.

1 Like

2nd qtr

I’ve been a member for as long as i can remember, but today I’ve had enough.

Received the email the other day about their ‘loyal members honour board’
But to be honest, I won’t be disclosing my name cos I am ■■■■■■■ sick to death of mediocrity and I’m embarrassed.

I don’t give a ■■■■ how many top sides we beat if we CANNOT BEAT THE ■■■■ ONES IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!!!

we’ve gone backwards, and who knows how many years of damage has been done to the club with this “gameplan”

3 Likes