John Worsfold

Why does last year matter? Like, at all?

May as well ask what we were doing under Sheeds in 2003. It’s about as relevant.

1975 under Tuddy was pretty ordinary, thank God for Graham Moss. But the kids such as Madden and Foulds look alright.
Fast forward 41 years.
2016 under Worsfold was pretty ordinary, thank God for Zach Merrett. But the kids such as Parish and Francis look alright.

So you’re saying we have to wait another 9 years for a flag?

Watch the fixture work in our favour next yr.

AFL want their cash cow back winning games, mark my words.

You don’t know the AFL all that well then.

Who is the stoppages coach? So many times Looney wins the tap and it either ends up as a hurried kick by us out of the center (straight to the opponents loose man in defence) or gets sharked by the opposition from the tap.

Guy Mckenna I think.

The AFL can go and fark itself.

Who is the stoppages coach? So many times Looney wins the tap and it either ends up as a hurried kick by us out of the center (straight to the opponents loose man in defence) or gets sharked by the opposition from the tap.

Mckenna I think.

In before someone makes a Conor joke

We will get our only wooden spoon by us having put together a team that’s due to a judicial congering of maybes.
Maybe Bob Dylan will sing a song* about us one day…

Anyway, the gap years going to plan.

*Hurricane

As I suspected…

…he’s developing too

We will get our only wooden spoon, due to us having to put together a team that's because of a judicial congering of maybes. Maybe Bob Dylan will sing a song about us one day...

Anyway, the gap years going to plan.

Should have an * next to it.

WTF? We are now a hated entity. The feeling is vice-versa. It will be a long time when water finishes flowing from under the bridge.

Agree. We are going to have to build our own arsenal and hopefully really stick it up the comp once and for all. We did it in 2000 and we can do it again only one better.

Agree will be the biggest FU ever.

It is always possible.

WTF? We are now a hated entity. The feeling is vice-versa. It will be a long time when water finishes flowing from under the bridge.

Opposition fans hate us but not the AFL.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom for too long.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom.

The AFL would not want any of the 12 to win a premiership at Essendon.

I don’t understand those who keep saying this without providing any evidence whatsoever for these fantasies.

The last big prediction they made - and for several weeks beforehand - was that the AFL would make sure we beat the Bears. How did that one turn out again?

Opposition fans hate us but not the AFL.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom for too long.

Maybe when the AFL has an overhaul of the President, VICE PRESIDENT and many others…then depends on who takes over and how the wind blows…we MIGHT start to have some equality.

The AFL is very much on our side they want Essendon to rebound back quickly and not have one of their cash cows languishing at the bottom.

BS they would love if that happens.

I don't understand those who keep saying this without providing any evidence whatsoever for these fantasies.

The last big prediction they made - and for several weeks beforehand - was that the AFL would make sure we beat the Bears. How did that one turn out again?

■■■■, they can probably manipulate results but they aren’t magicians. They can only go so far but at the end of the day the team needs to be able to hit a target. Not AFL fault we can’t kick for ■■■■.

I don't understand those who keep saying this without providing any evidence whatsoever for these fantasies.

tbf they probably wanted Essendon to lose that way it’s takes away the whole “Brisbane need a PP talk”

tbf they probably wanted Essendon to lose that way it’s takes away the whole “Brisbane need a PP” talk

BS they would love if that happens.

Tell you what…Ask Mike Fitzpatrick out for a nice romantic dinner then when he’s had a bit to drink and you get him home and he’s feeling all fuzzy-wuzzy deep inside, pop the question of what he really thinks about Essendon. I guarantee you won’t have the same outlook of the AFL anymore.