Jonathan Giles

I'm sure we'll get him.

If he had to choose between us and the Crows, when Jacobs is durable and not much chop fwd and we have Belly who our preference is to play more fwd then it has to be us he chooses. Opportunity far greater. Even more so with Belly having his injury woes. 
I would have him. Got some mongrel, takes marks, can kick a goal. Obviously got good endurance too as played plenty of games one out as ruck before Mummy got to GWS. 

Just need someone like him, Sinclair or Lowden. Don't know huge amount about the exact quality of each and hearing differing opinions from people but whichever we can get a cheap-ish deal done with and is willing to come play for us will do. If that Giles then so be it. He fits a need, of a 2nd back up ruck option on the main list. 

I just want to hear him and his band perform Centrefold at the next function.

Either him or Lowden would be my pick.

Better then having thurlow in the ones if belly doesn't come up

Considering no-one wants to come to us, he will surely chose the Crows.

Kidnapping and forced dentention will be the only way Essendon snare a player from another club.

We will snare players by offering opportunity/extra year on contract than any other bidder/extra $ than any other offer. There will be a lot of, "He's not worth 3 years" on this board next week.

The great white hope

We will snare players by offering opportunity/extra year on contract than any other bidder/extra $ than any other offer. There will be a lot of, "He's not worth 3 years" on this board next week.

Yup.

I reckon we're slightly more on the nose than we should be, but it's more a case of we have the appeal of a club ~10th-12th than an outright ■■■■-bucket.

I would suspect if the choice is Essendon or Adelaide he'll go to Adelaide. They just cleared 2 of their big guys off their list so he'll have a decent chance of playing, and he started out at Port so he probably has a few mates in Adelaide already.

I would suspect if the choice is Essendon or Adelaide he'll go to Adelaide. They just cleared 2 of their big guys off their list so he'll have a decent chance of playing, and he started out at Port so he probably has a few mates in Adelaide already.

He did do a pre-season with us not that long ago though.

Pretty much this.

The biggest factor effecting us getting Giles is the likely holdup that the Ryder deal would cause. Why would you wait until the last minute when you could just expedite the process by nominating a club with nothing much else to do.

GORRINGE

Do we have a better option if Ryder farks off?

Do we have a better option if Ryder farks off?

Yes there is this former fat ■■■■■■■ called Sam who I am rather a fan of

It wouldn't do our age (or talent) profile much good though.

He's a whole 2 months older than Paddy...
Yeah, so he wouldn't be improving our age profile, which isn't fantastic at the moment.

GORRINGE

rhymes with orange

Wish Ryder had have gone last year and we could have got Mumford.