Josh Jenkins - welcome back?

lol, keep dreaming people

Do we send Smack back to Adelaide for him?

Perfect type of player for our forward line - Decent mark, agile, can find space, good on-on-one player -Should never have been allowed to leave the club.

Tah dahhhhh…!!

The ‘sell low, buy high’ strategy

Outsourcing the development phase.

All good,? Ready to smash it? Cool, welcome home JJ.

Yep, while we’re doing the whole compo thing, of course we can compensate you for making you have to live in Adelaide for 3 years, …1 mill enough? … Great, sign here for 300k a year for 3.

so does Hurls and Dodoro get a cut when we force Adelaide to pump up his contract by 150k a season ?

Just mentioned on Finey's show by the SEN editor that Josh Jenkins is being rumoured to return back home to Bomberland!!!

That would be a very welcome addition for mine, and maybe moreso than J Patton.

What do people think?

Think I said it was on the cards a month ago.(like I said, … Tah daaahh! :wink: )

http://www.bomberblitz.com/discussion/discussion/comment/752464/#Comment_752464

Perfect type of player for our forward line - Decent mark, agile, can find space, good on-on-one player -Should never have been allowed to leave the club.

Here we go…

Adelaide are building, we are collapsing. He would be insane if its true, which its not.

Very odd given how important he is there and the way Adelaide are going.

That said the lure of coming home may be driving him.

Interesting he would select us but we did give him the first chance to make an AFL career and if he has good friends at club makes sense and easy transition for him.

Here we go…

quite predictable and totally ridiculous

Does Eddie Betts come on as an add on?

Steak knives

Here we go…

quite predictable and totally ridiculous

Yaco

Please let it happen, Christ the amount of ■■■■■ I have copped from their supporters…it would be awesome to return fire with “Jenkins” walk away, then turn around and say “max exodus” and laugh, follow up with “we will always be bigger, better and more significant than you, always”

Please let it happen, Christ the amount of ■■■■■ I have copped from their supporters....it would be awesome to return fire with "Jenkins" walk away, then turn around and say "max exodus" and laugh, follow up with "we will always be bigger, better and more significant than you, always"

Why are you copping flack? Because he was some rando on our rookie list?

He will be 28 before the start of next season. It’s not like the Premiership window is about to open for us.

He will be 28 before the start of next season. It's not like the Premiership window is about to open for us.
Sam Michael will be five years younger, for example.

(Have not seen any Adelaide games)

Isn’t this all some kind of ruse by Connors?
Rusey