Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

I thought we’d already been told that Martin is a smokescreen

1 Like

Where did this originate? Source?

That sounds good, but if he comes its for a ■■■■ load of money.

I doubt very much he’ll leave Richmond

I’m pretty sure when Richmond was mentioned it was also said it had nothing to do with Dusty.

Hi Donnington. Is this an internal source, media, uncles, brothers dog?

Not being smarty pants. Just want some slight detail to actually be buying into this.

The only players j have bought into over the years were Goddard and O’Meara. 1/2.

Just want to know if it’s legit. Not you per se. Love your sharing. Just slightly more detail makes it more real…

Thanks for sharing though

ahh, yeah, … forgot that bit … :grimacing:

Its a rumour on blitz, believe it if you want or not.

only ■■■■ the bed when willie ■■■■ shows up and says ‘ive heard something very concerning’

11 Likes

Haha. Ok barnz. LID ON

I’d rather Dusty over Kelly at this stage but Kelly has more scope for improvement. I just don’t see us getting Dusty, the club will take a very conservative approach and will be scared off by him. I’d hope we are throwing everything at one of them atleast

1 Like

If you were playing a finals series this year you’d definitely take Dusty.
But Kelly would come cheaper $ and has 10 good years ahead of him - he’s still 3 years from playing his best footy.
I worry about giving Dusty a massive long term deal, I don’t have the same fears for Kelly.
From what I’ve heard about Kelly he sounds like his standards are outstanding on and off the track.

1 Like

Honestly I’d be pretty stoked with either of them

5 Likes

Dusty doesn’t cos us 2 first rounders like Kelly wohld

1 Like

There is Josh Kelly, Patrick Dangerfield and Dusty Martin.

Every day, every week I’d pick those three first in any ‘dream team’. They are all fantastic inside and out and hit the scoreboard as well.

Best three in the game today and 2 of them are available this year.

Throw the farkin house at both Martin or Kelly. Neither will cost players, just draft picks(Kelly - gws do not need pricy players or seasoned spuds) and a big slab of the salary cap.

North have the right strategy, heck if one wants to come to the club we will make it happen, two and u do what you can to fit em both.

Kelly is the one we want. He has maybe 8 years left.

zach, mcgrath, parish, dustin, kelly, heppell, beachcomber, fridge/lav/lang, raz/tippa

quite a midfield rotation.

so 100% not happening.

What if we were to get both Billings and Kelly in the offseason?

I’d love to see that happen to stick it up Stkilda.

I don’t know about pinched. We had more KPD that we really needed. Got pick five for a guy who didn’t want to be at the club. And then Carlisle went and got caught snorting coke. I think we did pretty well out of that trade.

The only real things going in our favour would be if Kelly won a cup, decided he wanted to be near Shaw again and play out his career next to old mate Zerret.

Wait, that now sounds plausible.

Which is fantastic

I’d take martin over Kelly only because Kelly cost us picks, martin only cap space. Essentially is Martin, pick 6-12 this year and pick 10-18 next year vs Kelly.

4 Likes

Fine, we’ll let him play for us! (Shhhh, I’m playing had to get)