Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

GWS are in desperate need of a Tippa/Rioli type. Their ‘forward pressure’ is atrocious and they’d jump at someone who would help keep the ball in forward 50.

1 Like

They ant getting near our Tippa!!!

4 Likes

Yeah well maybe they should have used one of their gazillion 1st round picks on a small forward, or maybe taken a risk on a few kids from the NT with all the gun midfielders they did end up with. They could definately afford the risk. So boo freaking hoo to them.

If they even sniff around “OUR” Tippa, I will burn Spotless Stadium to the ground.

3 Likes

Didn’t Kelly get offered a bucket load by North last year and turned it down?

I’m just speculating, but I think he will only be tempted by being offered the right $$$, by a team that has a long and bright future ahead as he would want to win flags.

They have been throwing the money at him but only for the end of this season when he is out of contract.

So you’re saying Green for Kelly straight swap?

5 Likes

Wait, is that our Green for their Kelly, or their Green for our Kelly? Either way, yes!

9 Likes

Dont be ridiculous!!!

Its Green and a third rounder.

1 Like

What!!! Well, we’ll just have to send Zerrett back to the forward line then. Can’t play him in a different position to what he was played at U18 level after all, can we?

2 Likes

What is going to complicate things is that this is starting to sound like a weak/shallow draft. We may not want to take more than 3 picks in it. Which would be pretty easy to hit (Stanton, Hocking, Jerrett, Morgan). You could then give the older depth (Howlett, Bird) an extra year. If we’re challenging that depth will be useful. If we do get a top line midfielder, then one of those is also delisted. Simples.

Can we swap Greens and Kellys?

1 Like

Swap as much green as gws want for Kelly. Il chip in a ounce

5 Likes

So NT kids are all a risky proposition and also small forwards? What a stupid and ignorant comment.

1 Like

Goldstein dropped…Kelly can look forward to getting tap service from Majak next year.

2 Likes

Kelly and Dusty to Norf just lol
As if those scrubbers actually have a chance of getting either of those.

fixed

1 Like

Where did I say all. It was more meant as speculative chance, nothing to do with character. For alot of clubs that is sadly how they are viewed though.

And last I checked there was a fairly high proportion of gun indigenous small forwards.

Get down from your high horse and get over yourself.

1 Like

So you assume that footballers from NT are indigenous, that indigenous footballers only come from the NT and that they’re all small forwards. You’re still making a whole bunch of inaccurate assumptions based on race, regardless of what you claim your “risk” comment referred to.

Kelly for Raz?

Do it

The only one doing any assuming around here is you. But I’ll tell you what i do know. You really are a Muppet.

6 Likes