Josh Schache

The more I think about it the more I want us to get him. If for no other reason he is apparently a great set shot for goal and if we are going to cop a pizzling in midfield we need to make the most of F50 entries, of course Joe taking shots from outside 50 works for me too.

There are some teams I definitely don’t want him to go to such as the tiges, dorks, blose, or pies for starters. Getting him to Essendon fixes those fears too.

1 Like

Thursday swoop. You know it.

1 Like

WSPHU

.Y.

( . Y . )

1 Like

In the last hour of trade week.

You know it.

2 Likes

I would love to get him cause he’s a really top bloke. I think he’d be happy to work hard on his game, and do whatever the team needs as well.

I agree with any news that suggests he’s going to stay at Brisbane though. I would actually be a little surprised if he moved anywhere this off season.

2 Likes

SCHACHE!

Meh, he’s not even a real S. He’s more of a Sh.

1 Like

SSSSh

2 Likes

Sam Landsberger has said- Essendon this morning asked about Josh Schache. trade granting three homesick youngsters their wish being discussed

1 Like

Been reported Dons hunting Schache.

1 Like

Happening!!!

2 Likes

Who’s Ben?

There’s no way the dogs had any interest in this bloke until 11 went off the table and it became a PR thing as much as a list management thing.

1 Like

surely we are only into schache if we dont think stringer will go through?

our 2nd rounder next year surely wont be enough

Typo. Sorry.

i think it’s Bin, Wheely Bin.

i think it will be 25+30 for him