Josh Schache

Jackets is not going to let Stringer slip

Go get him Dodoro

If Stringer falls through and we end up with 25 & 30. It will be a failure for us.

NEVER doubt the fog-god

Is everyone else all sweaty or is that just me? These last 10 days have been so stressful but I canā€™t look away

Reckon we will help Dogs get Schache if they give us Stringer

Watch the video of that grab on SEN Twitter and he looks devious. Stringer is coming.

No chance, we want both.

Will be holding 16 hopefully, get Schache trade done and then give Dogs 16 for Stringer.

Why are we after Schache then?

Things are defintely heating up. Looks like I might get to use Boom-Schache-Laka after all.

Hope we give 25 for Schache then ask Footscray how many picks they want to miss out on before they understand.

18 Likes

We canā€™t possibly get 4 SSSS

1 Like

To be able to move Hooker back in time and have a replacement for him/kpf cover for JD and Stew.

At the cost of losing Stringer?

How does it lose Stringer?

Separate deals.

If we get Scache and Stringer i would be over the moon.

I would let Francis go home if it means Schache comes accross.

Look at it this way. If Schache was available at Pick 6 in 2015 draft we would have jumped on that.

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve seen Schache he doesnā€™t like the physical stuff. It just doesnā€™t work as a key forward. I heard a few people compare him to Jack Watts early in his career. Heā€™s a key position height, but is a roaming forward that likes to get up the ground rather than stay at home.

No thanks. Itā€™s just not what we need. We need a contested marking player that likes to play the opposition Full back body-on-body.

Francis is a competitive player which we lack. Iā€™d rather keep.

6 Likes

Wonder if we are putting it out there that we want Schache to scare the dogs into thinking if they donā€™t hurry up with Stringer weā€™ll turn our attention to the bloke they want. In other wordsā€¦ā€œsoā€¦youā€™re into Schacheā€¦ weā€™ll do the right thing with Stringer or weā€™ll just steal Schache off you!ā€

1 Like

Weā€™ve got McKernanā€™s neck at the highest point.

1 Like