Kanye West begs Mark Zuckerberg for $1B

Kim K’s app makes …

At one point, according to reports, more than 9,000 people per second were downloading the app. At that rate, Kim’s Kimoji was grossing about $1 million a minute.

Dear Mark,

Imma not dissin’ you but I deserve yo green more than you bro’, you juz don’t get it. Peace.

Kanye.

Kanye West is 24/7 performance art and y’all just don’t get it

Kanye West is 7/11 standard performance art and y'all just don't get it

fixed

Kanye West is non-Japanese 7/11 standard performance art and y'all just don't get it
fixed
proper fixed

White people suck.

Mark Zuckerberg, give me $1 billion, yo.

cant for the life of me understand why he is so highly regarded amongst some

comes off as a deluded fkwit in the public forums and his music is borderline painful to listen to

i dont get it.

White people suck.

Apparently Zuckerberg told him

Ask yo ho bro
she be rollin’ in dough

cant for the life of me understand why he is so highly regarded amongst some

comes off as a deluded fkwit in the public forums and his music is borderline painful to listen to

i dont get it.

The gifted are often misunderstood. Poor guy.

What is all the ■■■■■■■’ and moaning about in here. Surely he is just doing his bit to keep the Kardashian Klan where they belong, front and center of all the world’s MSM. Can honestly say l don’t know of any of his songs, and plan to keep it this way. High priced beggar.

I reckon it’s his name. D!ck heads think it sounds edgy.

If his name was Ian he’d be nowhere.

I reckon it's his name. D!ck heads think it sounds edgy.

Genuinely made me burst out laughing.

#standbyianwest

I reckon it's his name. D!ck heads think it sounds edgy.

Genuinely made me burst out laughing.

#standbyianwest

Ian is up with that!!

He has one of the weirdest wiki pages out there. Love this paragraph:

West’s mother, Dr. Donda C. (Williams) West,[13][14] was a professor of English at Clark Atlanta University, and the Chair of the English Department at Chicago State University before retiring to serve as his manager. West was raised in a middle-class background, attending Polaris High School[15] in suburban Oak Lawn, Illinois after living in Chicago.[16] At the age of 10, West moved with his mother to Nanjing, China, where she was teaching at Nanjing University as part of an exchange program. According to his mother, West was the only foreigner in his class, but settled in well and quickly picked up the language, although he has since forgotten most of it.[17] When asked about his grades in high school, West replied, “I got A’s and B’s. And I’m not even frontin’.”[18]

White people suck.

Apparently Zuckerberg told him

Ask yo ho bro
she be rollin’ in dough

And then he quickly wrote it down because he’s never had a decent idea for a lyric on his own.

Not sure what’s sadder. West or all of you.

The casual racism is strong with this thread

The casual racism is strong with this thread

Boooooooooo!

Kanye has turned into a Khan-nay