Karmichaek Hunt pleads Guilty

Couldn’t find it anywhere. But just noticed on the Herald Sun and Foxsports he has pleaded Guilty. Wonder how many others will be dragged into this.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Fark me, he bought an 8-ball on two separate occasions, and a 2fa on another occasion. In the off season. Trafficking?? Lol.

If anything, he’s been hard done by.

A fine of more than half a day’s wages* would be a start.

*not sure what he’s on at the ARU but he was on $2M at AFL/GC when it went down, about $5500 per day

A fine is a fine. It doesn’t matter what your capacity to pay it is. I’m sure his parking fines aren’t 20x what mine are, because he is richer.

$2500 fine and no conviction recorded.

Always makes me laugh.
I got a conviction for speeding driving too fast.

Should have been dealing cocaine instead, obviously.

Nope, you should have been a famous athlete…

$30,000 fine by the Reds as well.

A deal with the prosecutors was struck in the past 24 hours and sees Hunt avoid the automatic four-year ban under the World Anti-Doping Authorities strict policy guidelines regarding charges of supplying a performance-enhancing drug. (Due to the charge of trafficking being downgraded).

Whilst generally known for its recreational use, the strong stimulant properties contained in cocaine mean it still falls within the bounds of a PED, with another code-hopper, dual international Wendell Sailor, suspended for testing positive to having trace amounts of cocaine in his system in a random post-match drug test.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/rugby-union/karmichael-hunt-faces-cocaine-charges/story-e6frg7o6-1227248893670

What a joke?

Dumbfounded.

Pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine, not trafficking thats why its a slap on the wrists.

He should be fined for paying $1,100 for an eight ball.

6 match suspension as well.

And what about the consumption of the drug? I mean even if they have no proof surely they need to consider that he consumed the drug considering he didn’t traffic it and just had it in possession.

Damage control 101

Quoted Post

And what about the consumption of the drug? I mean even if they have no proof surely they need to consider that he consumed the drug considering he didn't traffic it and just had it in possession.

maybe he just racked up lines on his old fella for strippers to consume.

Quoted Post

A deal with the prosecutors was struck in the past 24 hours and sees Hunt avoid the automatic four-year ban under the World Anti-Doping Authorities strict policy guidelines regarding charges of supplying a performance-enhancing drug. (Due to the charge of trafficking being downgraded).

Whilst generally known for its recreational use, the strong stimulant properties contained in cocaine mean it still falls within the bounds of a PED, with another code-hopper, dual international Wendell Sailor, suspended for testing positive to having trace amounts of cocaine in his system in a random post-match drug test.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/rugby-union/karmichael-hunt-faces-cocaine-charges/story-e6frg7o6-1227248893670

AHAHAHAHA!

It’s amazing how a deal with one authority passes over seamlessly to the other authority. Especially where that other authority has a lesser burden of proof.

Also amazing how trafficing a known stimulant with proven properties isn’t a big deal because it’s better known as a recreational drug.

Optics huh?

Quoted Post

$2500 fine and no conviction recorded.
EFC has been fined more than that, every day, for two years.

Fucksake

Well that got through