Paul Connors' Kellypalooza 2017

They’re doing nothing, because they are all ■■■■, just like the whole club.

If another Visy deal gets done that will just about be it for me.

Regardless, let’s make this the lid off Kelly fest and leave the fcfc stuff out of here for the time being.

It will be fun while it lasts

Hey hey hey. That cardboard wont ambassador itself you know

8 Likes

They’re not only the worst team they’re playing the most boring football. But hey follow the Judd model for cash and probably the captaincy.

I dunno what dodgey ■■■■ Carlton pulls off down there but they seem to land a big fish even when floundering at the bottom of the ladder. I question Kelly’s judgement if he wants to go from a young building team that’s now hit it’s straps to another young building team that will take a few years to rise again.

Who needs spongey floors when you can get spongey Visy deals

3 Likes

You wouldn’t question his judgement as much as know his motives.

A lot of Kelly’s mates might be at Carlton due to Carlton signing up GWS’s reserves team.

Carlton were a dead set certainty to get Tom Mitchell… Until they weren’t.

I think the only people that think they can get Kelly, is Carlton and that isn’t saying much.

1 Like

Here’s hoping you are right.

Kelly cutting us to ribbons playing for gws is one thing. Doing it while playing for fcfc is a totally different story

4 Likes

The manager would constantly be making each club think they are in the box seat also. Connors will be riding this money train hard, will be one of the biggest deals he has ever brokered.

2 Likes

That is his MO.

Ha. The long game. Makes sense.

So you’re saying that we are in the box seat?

1 Like

As much as I want him, we’ll probably get Pittard instead.

Wait…so Nixon thinks we are leading the race at the minute, but ‘things change on a daily basis’…

I guess we haven’t even enquired then.

Carlton fans think Gibbs going to Crows for Lever.

So what your saying is he is going to Hawthorn.

1 Like

Why would Lever go from a team positioned 1st to a team equal last.