Kids parties

we're moving house this year and as a means of bribery/distraction I want to try and organise a wiz bang affair for a will be 4 yo.

anyone got any suggestions/past experiences?

The one thing that wont be negotiable is the presence of Iron Man. I've sourced out a couple of suits but if anyone knows of a near to real one ol Tony isn't using sometime in August it would be appreciated.

My other thought was a rodeo clown but the only one I know of is hopefully crying in front of Hirdy in a courthouse by then.

just add sugar

Mobile petting zoos are usually a hit with the kids.

to be honest, kids dont really care. its all about the cake (what theme) and if you get a bag of lollies to take home. modern day kids cant cope with old school pass the parcel, so everyone needs a prize and to feel loved. clown could be good, face painter, jumping castle perhaps? 

we are at a stage where the kids are going to get a big party every second year and every other its just a family one. its just too stressful for the parents. and i reckon outsourcing is the go, some indoor play centres and activity are ok, the one in northcote used to have a strip joint upstairs which was pretty sus.

but just let them go crazy

just add sugar

and the kids?

Jumping Castle

As long as you realise that these parties have got nothing to do with the kids, and everything to do with proving to the other parents that you are better than them, you’ll be fine.

As long as you realise that these parties have got nothing to do with the kids, and everything to do with proving to the other parents that you are better than them, you'll be fine.

without question.

im hoping for a scene where they turn up and a bouncing castle towers above them with turrets and dragons and everything

Booze and plenty of it to pick up some milfs

As long as you realise that these parties have got nothing to do with the kids, and everything to do with proving to the other parents that you are better than them, you'll be fine.

without question.

im hoping for a scene where they turn up and a bouncing castle towers above them with turrets and dragons and everything

i used to work for a place that had an 'adults only' jumping castle, make sure you stipulate which one you are after...

particularly ones where iron man rocks up and uses all the little fuzzies for target practice.

are 4 year olds old enough for go carts?

Booze and plenty of it to pick up some milfs

particularly ones where iron man rocks up and uses all the little fuzzies for target practice.

nah. he'll be stopping dads getting on the jumping castle.

No. Won't be able to touch the pedals, and my guess is the other parents wouldn't approve.

Agree with the jumping castle. We bought one online (not sure what site) for $200 brand new. Have used it about 10 times and will do so again next weekend at my second boys 1st birthday for the older kids.. Awesome for kids. Comfy to sleep on when drunk. Win Win.

Hint: put some sort of ground protection under it to help keep it in good nick.

No. Won't be able to touch the pedals, and my guess is the other parents wouldn't approve.

i suspected as such, unfortunate.

paintball? 

paintball?

Im thinking if you took 4yo to paintball that Dept Of Community Services would be knocking kn your door.

Went to this trampoline joint a little while back.

TRAMPOLINES!

tramampoline.

weve got one down at the tennis centre.

i can see that working. especially if they want iron man to fly at some stage.