Kind of Training... Maybe. But not really 15-2-19

Looking through the album, and jeez Hooker is looking ripped, I reckon he’d be pretty happy with his skin-fold measurements right now.

Merret on the other hand looks to have bulked up a bit.

2 Likes

I know what you look like now! Ill say hello if i get a chance to get to a training session again. Thanks again for the snaps

no problems, I look forward to it… Cheers

1 Like

Move to Guess the Location thread…

1 Like

What sort of injury does Chook have again?

Sore man-bun.

5 Likes

Hookseys about 18 years too old to wear a training bra.

3 Likes

I presume that’s an Amart foldable medical table?

4 Likes

Looks like hip flexor release.

Woosha is looking very concerned about Chook

Is that where the international boomerang throwing contest was held?

Woosha come over for a chat this morning, he said Chook is ready to go but won’t play v Carlton JLT.

7 Likes

l once had 10 or so days in Varanasi, and had a headache the whole time l was there. It was only when the train for Agra pulled out that l realized what had caused it, the constant ringing of the bells on all the rickshaws and trishaws suddenly subsided, and with them went the pain.

Crossing back into India from Pakistan, l saw an old 1950’s Brisish Foden bus, on its side. There was a huge, gaping hole right where the driver would have been, but there was no sign of him. The engine was still running and the bus was still in gear, so the rear wheels were spinning . No one on the bus l was on was at all perturbed. Over on the crashed bus, one old Sikh was standing on the side of the body, pulling people up and out of the open windows. He was making his way from the front to the rear.

2 Likes

Thanks CD, great pics as always

2 Likes

Yep, I had the same thing last year. Went about two weeks with it being really sore, assumed I had strained a muscle so just rested it. When it didn’t get better, I went to the physio, he pressed his thumb pretty much from my stomach through to my spine, held it there for about two minutes and it was all fixed. Hurt like hell at first, but once it was released I was good as gold. Haven’t had a problem ssince.

1 Like

I think John’s looking good, seems to have dropped a few kg’s.

Looks set for a ripping year.

From Wednesdays training session

5 Likes

Yep.

And the physios working on that / psoas muscle is one of the worst feelings ever.

As per Hookseys grimace

What is Luke Ball’s coffee order?

Yep. Mckenna is in sydney I’m pretty sure. Few of the other boys are elsewhere too.