Kudos Jordan Bannister - RIP Ricky

unfortunately Ricky has passed away :(

RIP

:(

Awful news. RIP Ricky.

Condolences to the Bannister family.

Umpires are a part of the game and are absolutely necessary.

I found the only game I ever umpired as extremely difficult.  

But in spite of the mistakes i made, The office of umpire was respected by the players . Because they know everyone makes mistakes.

We want them to be invisible.  But umpires are people too..  Pretty much illustrated by this story.

RIP Ricky.

Condolences to Jordan and the Bannister family. 

Stunned. :(

That is very sad. Condolences to the family.

Might be a bit emotional today, just read that for the first time and brought a tear to my eyes. Sad news that he has passed away. Sounds like a tight knit family, hope they look after each other. My condolences to them.

Tomorrow at Northcote Park, Jarrod and Corey Bannister line up for Therry Penola in the division 1 preliminary final against Old Geelong.

I hope the boys rally around the brothers and get them over the line. They ■■■■■■ well deserve it.

My heart goes out to the Bannisters.

Tomorrow at Northcote Park, Jarrod and Corey Bannister line up for Therry Penola in the division 1 preliminary final against Old Geelong.

I hope the boys rally around the brothers and get them over the line. They ■■■■■■ well deserve it.

I am the trainer for Therry Penola, pazza. We play tomorrow against Old Geelong at TREVOR BARKER OVAL, SANDRINGHAM at 2:15. Anyone who can get down there and show their support for the whole playing group who have all been rocked by this but in particular Jarrod and Corey Bannister, would be greatly appreciated by the club. Cheers.

I am the trainer for Therry Penola, pazza. We play tomorrow against Old Geelong at TREVOR BARKER OVAL, SANDRINGHAM at 2:15. Anyone who can get down there and show their support for the whole playing group who have all been rocked by this but in particular Jarrod and Corey Bannister, would be greatly appreciated by the club. Cheers.

Go boys

Bounce back after last weeks 1st loss. Put a smile on the brothers faces

We Won!

Amazing scenes in the rooms after the match. Both Bannister brothers were focused, professional and level headed throughout the game but you could see afterwards how much it meant and how emotionally draining it's all been.

Today's win sealed our spot in the grand final next week and also promotion to Premier C division. Two consecutive promotions in the last two years. With Essendon done for the year, you could do worse than to get along next weekend to help get us over the line against Williamstown!

Details of day and ground not confirmed yet but looking like Sunday 14th at Trevor Barker Oval at this stage.

We Won!

Amazing scenes in the rooms after the match. Both Bannister brothers were focused, professional and level headed throughout the game but you could see afterwards how much it meant and how emotionally draining it's all been.

Today's win sealed our spot in the grand final next week and also promotion to Premier C division. Two consecutive promotions in the last two years. With Essendon done for the year, you could do worse than to get along next weekend to help get us over the line against Williamstown!

Details of day and ground not confirmed yet but looking like Sunday 14th at Trevor Barker Oval at this stage.

Looks like the boys at Headquarters have other ideas and the game is at Parade College Sunday.....

We Won!

Looks like the boys at Headquarters have other ideas and the game is at Parade College Sunday.....

Yeah saw that. Not the greatest surface from memory out at Parade?

We Won!

Yeah saw that. Not the greatest surface from memory out at Parade?

Haven't been out there for probably 12 years. Not sure.

LOL, Pazza and Dooley dueling to top each other‘s venue predictions.

Well played, sirs.

Hey H_D...venue change to Vi$y Park.

Hey H_D...venue change to Vi$y Park.

Haha damn beat me to it! :P