Kurt Tippett

Sydney offering to pay a “small part” of his salary would be a drop in the ocean considering he’s on 800k for another year or two
He’s a 300k player now. 500k if he was properly fit - which he’s not, and hasn’t been for a few years.

Value for money proposition is TERRIBLE.

What the hell?!?

Threads like this is why people think we have threads on every player.

Fair enough to ask the question, it’s your right. But I also have the right to ask if you are ■■■■■■ in the head?

Seriously, this guy is gorn, he is so ■■■■■■■ useless that I actually can’t think of an analogy for it because I can’t think of anything in the world that is more useless than this bloke.

PS: no offence to the OP either by the way, sorry but I’ve always said Tippett is a spud from day 1 and he hasn’t disappointed. Reckon he has had about 12 good weeks in his career, fits into the Kosi mould in that he is a great athlete but no football brain

edit: argh, it was Vanders who was the OP, I like Vanders too. At least I didn’t give you a reply of the 2 letter variety

Chris Mayne
Ty Vickery
Liam Jones…though he has pulled the finger out in the VFL this season, probably a coincidence that his contract runs out this season and Silvagni isn’t an idiot…probably
Kurt Tippett

These 4 are the most overpaid players in the AFL relative to what they produce on field, you could probably throw in Harley Bennell in there as well, if for no other reasons than all the off-field headaches he has caused Fremantle. I suppose at least with Tippett the rest of the football world wasn’t hysterically laughing at the Swans football department for recruiting him.

Sydney fans would rejoice if we took him off their hands.

In 2012-13, hell yes

Now…no ****ing way sorry

Got the Crows done for draft tampering, but has stunk it up massively at the Swans on massive coin since being there.

It ended up being a lose-lose trade in the end.

I’m summary, I’d prefer keeping Smack on the rookie list for another year as ruck/KPF depth over picking this bloke up as a rookie listed player.

In the end, straight swap for Jessie White would have been about right…

3 Likes

They player he could have been would be useful.

One of the more over rated players in the past ten years

1 Like

shudders

1 Like

Is he still playing??? No.

This is all beautifully set up for Essington to run him back into form when he’s recalled for our Rnd 14 clash at the SCG.

Will most likely score 5 or 6 goals, take 3 or 4 screamers and be BOG by a mile.

Our tradition of running out of form spuds/teams back into form shall continue.

He is one of a very small few who consistently beat Cale Hooker across his career.

You’re apologising to the OP???

Didnt want him to think it was a personal attack, just didn’t after with his suggestion

Buddy will tear us a new one against the swans.
Tippett will be playing NEAFL, Naismith & SInclair are working well together at the swans.

1 Like

Baywatch

Struggled at the swans as soon as Buddy arrived. I would consider him.

Cos he’d do better next to Daniher?

2 Likes