Kyle Hardingham

I was pretty much resigned that he’d be gone at years end for more opportunities.

Can we hang onto him?

He didn’t have a super game today but I just like what he brought. He’s versatile. He was forward for a little bit and looked a bit dangerous. And he provides a bit coming off half back, his disposal seems to have improved a lot and like Hooker he looks more assured.

Hopefully he can stick around.

Great depth player 

I liked him last week and thought he was good today. Can play..needs to know when to jump and when to stay down

Ginuwine Utilitay. We need to keep him. Solid depth option.

Thought he was good today. Would rather he play that small/medium role than Kommer or Davey.

He has the sort of athleticism that is sorely lacking from this team. 

Not sure if that is enough to get him a permanent spot though. 

he’s athleticism is great. Unfortunately he’s just not very skilled

Thought he was decent. That 50/50 "see how I go" semi-attempt on goal was average though. Kicked it off 2 steps and made it 95% of the distance.

Kicked a bullet straight to a player today. I think in the 3rd. Made me smile.

I remember him jumping all over the place in his first game. “they call him Bomba”

fringe playa

depth

He, along with Bags and Hibberd were almost the only players that showed a bit of dash today.

Also noticed he was the one that had to create ariel contests in the forward line preventing uncontested WCoast marks, god knows what our big guys were doing.

Has a go, but his kicking is still very problematic. When he has the ball and is kicking for goal and l am very confident ... that he won't kick it. He proved me right yesterday. Deserves another game or few before the end of the season. Possible trade bait. 

great 2md string / depth player, goes at it, leaves little behind and one of the better spoilers going around ... as Cpt Jack says though, kicking is his weakness. 

Hope he stays 

great 2md string / depth player, goes at it, leaves little behind and one of the better spoilers going around ... as Cpt Jack says though, kicking is his weakness. 

Hope he stays 

To be fair, his aerial work is a strength. 

Keep Harding Ham!! Adds a bit of spring to the team and, along with Heath Hocking and Hal Hunter, does more than his share for the 'H' factor.

Welcome back Kyle

Welcome back Kyle

Yeah, great to have him back playing for the Bombers VFL side.

I thought I read him saying that he wanted to leave Essendon because the ASADA business was weighing him down and he wanted a fresh start???

I thought I read him saying that he wanted to leave Essendon because the ASADA business was weighing him down and he wanted a fresh start???

Sounded better than "I'm a good/average utility with questionable disposal that can't cement a spot in the senior side" at trade time. 

Happy to have him playing in the VFL side, and he'll get more support here than at other VFL/WAFL clubs regarding ASADA, but he was a depth/fringe player at best.

Yeah happy that he is sticking around.