Kyle Hardingham

I tend to think he regrets the comments he made about opportunity/ASADA etc before being delisted.

I think he may have over stated his value to other clubs at trade/draft time, and found himself on the outer. 

Glad to have him back though I must say.

Was it him that said it or his manager? There’s a difference.

It was his manager who in a statement sent to the press which said:

"Kyle Hardingham is seeking to be traded. He is keen to explore greater opportunities and had advised James Hird and Club management of this. Kyle is looking for stability. The issues surrounding the Club at the moment have worn him down"

Exodus

It was his manager who in a statement sent to the press which said:

"Kyle Hardingham is seeking to be traded. He is keen to explore greater opportunities and had advised James Hird and Club management of this. Kyle is looking for stability. The issues surrounding the Club at the moment have worn him down"

I wish I remembered these sorts of comments during the regular season so that I never got too excited or attached to any player when they all employ the same gutless soulless leaches.

Was it him that said it or his manager? There's a difference.

Just like Winderlich wanting out. Which I bet was never the case.

I hate player managers.

Was it him that said it or his manager? There's a difference.

Just like Winderlich wanting out. Which I bet was never the case.

I hate player managers.

Managers represent the players. If the manager is talking ■■■■ it is up to the player to correct him and issue a correction to the media or to come out and say it is bullshit.

Winderlich didn't do it, neither to Kyle. Winderlich it seems was based on Hird getting the ■■■■ and with him still here, Winders has decided to stay on.

As for Kyle, maybe he did over-sell himself (or his manager did) but if he didn't feel that way, he could have told his manager to issue a correction. He didn't, so stuff him.

Maybe he expected them to knife Hirdy, & he just didn't want to be there for that drama.

Others felt the same, but didn't fire the pistol,.. except for maybe Licha... & Benny .. was it?

It was a pretty mild statement in the scheme of things, & who knows how these blokes were feeling?

Especially for Hardy. He put in & in .. but just couldn't find the magic formula.

He was likely more frustrated than most.

Congrats on remaining a Bomber Kyle. Where there's life there's hope.

Happy to be still hoping with you.

People are overstating the relationship most players have with their managers. Remember most of these guys are young 25ish year olds (or younger), with (and respectfully I submit that this is particularly applicable in the case of Hops) not too many brains. 

You'd be surprised how seldom these guys meet with their agents and the limited input they have with respect to negotiations. Half of them wouldn't know when they are due (OK that's overstating it a bit but...). Talk of Kyle "ordering a correction" is total BS. I'd be totally gobsmacked if he knew about that whole thing before it got printed, and wouldn't even be surprised if he knew about it until much later or someone told him (if that's even happened yet).