Last EFC game you attended

2019 at Carrara with a rabid Suns supporter. Thank god for Tippa, Hooker and then Jakey iced the cake in the last 20 seconds.
It was also obvious after that game that we were completely rooted for 2019 as we had hit the proverbial wall.
I always think footy looks structured on TV, but it looks chaotic live.

1 Like

wtf.gif

2 Likes

Same here mate. Same here.

Unfortunately it was my first Bombers game in 12 years. Glad I flew from the US for that one. Yay us!

2009 vs FC, four days before I moved back to US. Four point win. I kissed the concrete floor of the MCG grog squad bay.

So yeah, Round 1 this year was gonna be my proud return. I guess I can wait a little longer. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Did we play port in the last week of 2019 and lose? I canā€™t remember but i think that was the last one for me.

Edit
Round 23 V the Piesā€¦ We kicked 6 in the first quarter but ended up losingā€¦That game sucked.

Have been living out of Melbourne for last 17 years so attending matches are few and far between. Last game I went to was against GWS in 2016, the year of the suspensions.

It was actually a decent game to watch, we put up a pretty good contest and just ran out of legs at the end.

Like @redbull, I had high hopes of being able to attend two matches in June this year but thatā€™s out the window now. Iā€™m not a valid resident anymore so not even sure if I can visit Australia next year. Will wait and hope on how the travel restrictions turn out.

1 Like

Oh man that sucks. There arenā€™t many that are worse than that one.

1 Like

The game against the dogs late last year. If you can call it a ā€œgameā€ that is. I only saw one team playing that night

2 Likes

The best part was us kicking the first goal, me turning to my 4 mates (WHOSE TICKETS I BOUGHT since they didnā€™t barrack for either team!) and saying, ā€œhere we go lads!ā€. Cue my face 60min laterā€¦

10 Likes

Against Gold Coast at Gold Coast last year. Thatā€™s all I want to say about that.

v Freo 17th August last. Great venue Optus in Perth.

We were heading back to Perth for the elim against WC but car (hired) trouble delayed us so watched it on TV at the Grand Tasman in Port Lincoln. At least the beer and food were good.

This is how global pandemics get started

15 Likes

Yes, highly irresponsible especially since who knows which supporters of other clubs stood on that spot.

2 Likes

Yes, they got some frees, but we gave them that game It was a pathetic, shameful display.

My last game was against North last year at Marvel. Memorable for Tippaā€™s goal and ZClarke won the hitouts.

1 Like

We did win. I was just stroppy about us taking the foot off the pedal.

My last game was the pre-season game against Wet Toast this year. Last regular season game against Nth Melbourne round 5 last year. Both wins by the way.

1 Like

Same here. Yep it was a shitful game, but we won so went home happy.

1 Like

Collingwood late last year. Wasnā€™t the worst performance. Australia bowled out England by the time I got home.

2 Likes

v Freo at Optus late last year

got to go into the rooms post game. was a good night