Last minute ideas for costume party

The theme is movie/TV characters. Have been struggling for time and left it to the last minute. Any ideas for easy half decent characters to dress up as. The friends involved always go above and beyond, so I at least want to go as something.

Have been trying to find a cheap yellow chemical suit and filter mask to go as Walter White, but can’t seem to locate anything that’s not online purchase. Does anyone know places where you can buy these?

Any other ideas would be great.

The box from Se7en.

Go as Jimmy from Pulp Fiction.

http://www.safetyquip.com.au/pdCPO4565/overall-disposable-anti-static-pe-laminate-3m-4564-spraydustsplash-type-456-zip-front-cw-hood/

Ron Jeremy.
Costuming is minimal.

James Bond. Nice suit and watch plus a bow tie. Easy.

Terminator is a fairly easy one to knock up, especially if you have the size for it.

Austin Powers too, if you can grab the suit somewhere, … or you could shave your head & go as Dr Evil.

And a well fitting Tux, gives you James Bond in an instant.

Or you could pull a condom over your head … for an even speedier Shane Warne.

Borat

Ralph Wiggum’s I’m Idaho

1. Obtain Superman t-shirt (Target usually have them for like $15)
  2. Obtain thick rim glasses. Alternatively, get some cheap sunnies and knock the lenses out.
  3. Put on suit and tie and glasses with Superman t-shirt on underneath
  4. Undo top three buttons of shirt and loosen tie
  5. Log on to Blitz the next day and thank simmo41 for getting you laid
1 Like
1) Obtain Superman t-shirt (Target usually have them for like $15) 2) Obtain thick rim glasses. Alternatively, get some cheap sunnies and knock the lenses out. 3) Put on suit and tie and glasses with Superman t-shirt on underneath 4) Undo top three buttons of shirt and loosen tie 5) Log on to Blitz the next day and thank simmo41 for getting you laid

The shower from prisoners.
Roy from primal fear.
A Zodiac letter.
General little on the march.

Now if you work in IT … (seems a 50/50 bet around here), didn’t mind a perm & dying your hair black if it isn’t already … this would be a p1sser …

Wrap some barbed wire around your old feller and go as Mick Jagger.

You can borrow the Hazmat gear if you’re prepared to pick up from the mean streets of M-Bark.

If you can get a safari suit.Sir Les Patterson may work.

Never went out to ■■■■ ups dressed like him myself,but miraculosy i have come home like him!!

Go as Caroline Wilson.

All the scary costumes should have been returned after Halloween.

That’s brilliant @wimmera1 Won’t be able to make it out there though. Thanks for the offer.

Was going to go the whole hog and shave my head, but am reconsidering that now.

Wim’s feet look unusually small for an adult man.

Nah, it’s just bad perspective from the huge gut. Lost a bit of weight since then.
I’m nine and half/ten.