Last One To Post Wins

1. I agree with point 68.

Judd was a career of two halves explosive sublimely skilled finisher at westcoast pre-groin. dominant clearance genius at farkcarlton post-groin.

Cousins I think is underrated in a lot of areas because he was such a complete player. run at a full sprint all day, in and under all day, reading the play, vision, low searing passes. Fight for the win like a total psycho. I honestly can’t think of a more prototypical and better midfielder.

1. We should not pick him up
82. I agree with point 68.

Judd was a career of two halves explosive sublimely skilled finisher at westcoast pre-groin. dominant clearance genius at farkcarlton post-groin.

Cousins I think is underrated in a lot of areas because he was such a complete player. run at a full sprint all day, in and under all day, reading the play, vision, low searing passes. Fight for the win like a total psycho. I honestly can’t think of a more prototypical and better midfielder.

yeh he was good, cousins was one of my favourites shame about the drugs.

Judd - had all the tools to do it all - outside then inside good finisher, would have been good up forward as well.
Cousins - inside outside pace, good skills

JJ - Inside pace, goal kicking mid, battering ram one of my favourite essendon mids - played to his potential
Mercuri - awesome player great level of talent, could tear a game apart always thought he struggled to consistently play his best footy except in Crawfords brownlow year.

Stacca smashing carnts all over Europe. Are you gonna choof up in Amsterdam?

I had forgotten how much Europeans annoy me. It’s only taken me 3 days to realise this.

I assume by that you mean Greeks.

I’ve spoken more Greek than English on this trip. I didn’t even go to Greece. Love it.

Are you still in Melbourne?

She just participated in a chair fight at Stalactites. (How do you spell that?)

1. Egg + basil on toast
  1. Never should have let Bomber go.
82. I agree with point 68.

1. I agree with these sanctimonies. Would have Cousins over Judd.

Plus he would have fit in at Essendon what with his dope taking…

On the train home with the missus yesterday and a homeless guy looks at me, looks at her, looks at me again and completely deadpan says “you must have charisma”. Not sure if a compliment or an insult.

On the train home with the missus yesterday and a homeless guy looks at me, looks at her, looks at me again and completely deadpan says "you must have charisma". Not sure if a compliment or an insult.

Did you fire back “Well at least I own something”

Why am I getting so many Hawthorn ads on my Blitz pages? Google shouldn’t think I’m a Hawthorn fan…unless they’ve been checking out all the scatological images.

On the train home with the missus yesterday and a homeless guy looks at me, looks at her, looks at me again and completely deadpan says "you must have charisma". Not sure if a compliment or an insult.

Did you fire back “Well at least I own something”

He probably owns a bus stop in a fantastic CBD location.

And a mint condition copy of February 18th Herald Sun.

i started this thread.

i started this thread.

No one cares

just learnt my dog likes jubes

3 more weeks of work…then I sail into well-earned retirement.

Post deleted, wrong thread

I’m being attacked by a mosquito

The last three posts sum up this thread beautifully.

You make light of it now but you weren’t here.

Are you still in Greece? The mozzies over there eat me alive :frowning: