Last One To Post Wins

Yep still here, the mozzies are unbelievable near the house, probably all the fig trees around it.
I have discovered that the best place to spend my time is at the bars by the water :smiley:

That sounds awfulā€¦

Fkn love figs. Best fruit ever.

So it looks like Jared from Subway has ended his career as he started it.

Trying to get into smaller pants.

Highbrow gold

Full disclosure, nicked that off someone on twitter. Canā€™t remember who.

I came out with Malcolm Turnbulls motto will be ā€œMT promisesā€ in the lunchroom today. The only decent thing Iā€™ve ever come up with and everyone will think I knicked it off Jim Whaley. Or Peter Harvey, whichever one isnā€™t dead.

iā€™m embarrassed that it has never occurred to me that there might be better shoe lace knots out there

http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/secureknot.htm

my world has been turned upside down and unfortunately iā€™m not wearing laces today.

Oh yeah, and points to sameolds for the most recent win.

a whole website dedicated to shoelaces? thatā€™s odd.

Confession: never learnt to do double knots the cool way. Apparently I was the stubbornest 5 year old out.

Confession: never learnt to do double knots the cool way. Apparently I was the stubbornest 5 year old out.

ever get velcros and forget how to tie shoes when youi had to go back to ā€˜normalā€™ shoes.

Hey, thatā€™s Velcro Hook And Loop Fastener to you.
Dinkum, Velcro the company are literally the only people in the world who donā€™t call Velcro Velcro. Obviously donā€™t want to get typecast.

But yes I did have some particularly snappy green wheels with Velcro Hook and Loop fasteners c. 4 years of age.
Iā€™m looking forward to getting to ANā€™s age when Velcro shoes and ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  anywhere/anytime become acceptable again.

Just bought root beer. Heaps of it and I donā€™t like it. Not too sure where we go from here.

Just bought root beer. Heaps of it and I don't like it. Not too sure where we go from here.

Downhill I would imagine

Just bought root beer. Heaps of it and I don't like it. Not too sure where we go from here.

Keep it for cooking. You could probably do a good pork shoulder with it.

Or you could clean your driveway with it.

Definitely cleaned my passageway

I love root beer. I assume it was the sarsaparilla type. Just had a Bundaberg Sars before.

Sarsaparilla is fantastic. Ya donā€™t see it many places these days, except maybe the RSL

You donā€™t get into the lexicon of rhyming slang unless youā€™re worthwhile. I say we give the haters the lemonade and sars.