Last One To Post Wins

What happened to ‘Barnz’ ?
What did he do ?

If he is Banned for good, who is going to play the sarcastic SOB role ?
Oh that’s right, we’ve still got Rocky IV…carry on.

You don't get into the lexicon of rhyming slang unless you're worthwhile. I say we give the haters the lemonade and sars.

I dunno, Travis Tuck has replaced his old man, at least in my social group, and I wouldn’t exactly call him worthwhile.

What happened to 'Barnz' ? What did he do ?

If he is Banned for good, who is going to play the sarcastic SOB role ?
Oh that’s right, we’ve still got Rocky IV…carry on.

#standbybarnz

You don't get into the lexicon of rhyming slang unless you're worthwhile. I say we give the haters the lemonade and sars.

I dunno, Travis Tuck has replaced his old man, at least in my social group, and I wouldn’t exactly call him worthwhile.

Yeah, I suppose Stewart Dew replaced Chris Mew. It was Dan McGrew when I was a kid. That’s for spew, of course.

And I use a Victorian surf beach, rather than either Tuck.

Just started to rain in Port Fairy. Good thing the water tank got connected up yesterday.

And there’s some nice colours heading for SE South Australia, down around Keith. All reds and yellows.

Yeah, I suppose Stewart Dew replaced Chris Mew. It was Dan McGrew when I was a kid. That’s for spew, of course.

Jons Place?
Suck Rock?
Backyards?

Jan Juc

Losing sunnies :frowning:

Jons Place?
Suck Rock?
Backyards?

Jan Juc

oh yeah, rhyming slang, but i think Winkipop is the one with the story behind it

Losing sunnies :(
Not LV I hope :/

The bvlgari ones :frowning:

These wonderful bvlgari sunnies

The bvlgari ones :(
:(

One of the many little things you learn as you get older. Never spend big money on Sunnies.

It’s amazing how often & quickly expensive ones get “lost”, yet a cheaper pair with no identifying “Look at me, I’m an expensive & trendy pair of sunnies that everyone craves” monikers on them, that are pretty much the same, & do just as good a job, …you seem to never lose.

Funny about that.

Cost me 2 pairs of RayBans to work it out.

don’t buy anything expensive you might lose it.

I’ve never lost sunnies before though :frowning:

One of the many little things you learn as you get older. Never spend big money on Sunnies.

It’s amazing how often & quickly expensive ones get “lost”, yet a cheaper pair with no identifying “Look at me, I’m an expensive & trendy pair of sunnies that everyone craves” monikers on them, that are pretty much the same, & do just as good a job, …you seem to never lose.

Funny about that.

I’ve had 2 pairs of RayBans in 9 years. And my current pair I got a year ago. Maybe you just need to take better care of your things :stuck_out_tongue:

Funny about that.

I’ve had 2 pairs of RayBans in 9 years. And my current pair I got a year ago. Maybe you just need to take better care of your things :stuck_out_tongue:

The 2000s called, they want their fashion back.

Funny about that.

Only if its aviators, but you can get away with it if you’re a bit Mediterranean.

Funny about that.

Any RayBans is a brand, not a astyle.

Funny about that.

I’m with ya. I once spent 200 on a pair in customs before going abroad. Sat on them before I’d got across bass strait.

I have three from the servo at 10 bucks a pop and I’m the coolest ■■■■■■■ before bass strait. Hellooooo laidahs.