Last One To Post Wins

Just saw an ad on Gumtree for a bloke looking for new roommates. He had 3 rules for prospective roomies...no gay ■■■■, no spiders for pets and no Carlton supporters.

2 out of 3 ain’t bad… :smiley:

Arachnidist!!

Fark gay Carlton spiders

Anyone ever click on the reply box expecting your brain to come up with something witty and then sit there blank for 15 seconds before realising you’ve got nothing?

Fark gay Carlton spiders

That would require a seriously small peanis.

Anyone ever click on the reply box expecting your brain to come up with something witty and then sit there blank for 15 seconds before realising you've got nothing?
No, but I’ve come up with witty replies, couldn’t remember what category the relevant thread was in, and by the time I found it the Line of the Century™ was forgotten.

Nice work…

Anyone ever click on the reply box expecting your brain to come up with something witty and then sit there blank for 15 seconds before realising you've got nothing?
No, but I’ve come up with witty replies, couldn’t remember what category the relevant thread was in, and by the time I found it the Line of the Century™ was forgotten.
i have replies in mind, start typing, then think '■■■■, this is going nowhere' then delete it all and off to another thread.

Does anyone else kinda miss having ‘em2009’ around ?
Place is not the same…

Fark gay Carlton spiders

That would require a seriously small peanis.

Describe this peanis. All I’ve got is a tiny ■■■■.

I direct messaged Virgin Mobile on Twitter for some assistance. The reply was swift and helpful but now I’m stuck in a weird conversation about things completely unrelated to my phone and I can’t figure out how to end it politely. I mean, I guess it’s nice that it’s not just a customer service/social media robot I’m talking to, but it’s still weird.

Does anyone else kinda miss having 'em2009' around ? Place is not the same...

I’m sorry :frowning: I’m trying. I still read everything.

WTF is happening?

Northcote baby!

So this happened in my area.

https://scontent-syd1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlt1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12717574_10206040364227375_8440835753701289108_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2f9d5e34b775f1e43810694200ada81f&oe=576AFCAE

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9227-man-dies-in-taylors-lakes-crash.html

MAN DIES IN TAYLORS LAKES CRASH THURSDAY, 18 FEBRUARY 2016 22:30 Police are currently at the scene of a fatal collision in Taylors Lakes where a man has died.

It is believed the driver of a Holden travelling east on the Melton Highway lost control, crossed the centre median strip and crashed into a pole just west of Verona Drive just after 8pm.

The driver and sole occupant of the sedan, believed to be an 18-year-old man, died at the scene.

Police are investigating the collision and appeal for anyone with information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or to make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

Is anyone bothering to help?

i have replies in mind, start typing, then think '■■■■, this is going nowhere' then delete it all and off to another thread.

Yeh that’s like this time in a thread I saw the title and thought “Haha Yeh!” And read a few posts and knew something I was going to say would be a bit funny so then I was reading the…other…thread and a post from…nah

Yeh that’s like this time in a thread I saw the title and thought “Haha Yeh!” And read a few posts and knew something I was going to say would be a bit funny so then I was reading the…other…thread and a post from…nah

yah

Is anyone bothering to help?

Think this was a while after it happened.

Melton Hwy…

If you dob in someone who might be being dodgy it’s ok isn’t it?