Last One To Post Wins

I don’t know where else to go but is anyone else having trouble with download speed with Telstra at the moment? In northern tassie but may as well be in northern hemisphere. Bastards.

Over the last couple of weeks it’s been pretty patchy here in melbourne, and I know people in perthbthat are having lots of dropouts. Not sure if it’s just Telstra or which parts of the service they’re responsible for, but our internet is with Internode.

cheers. a few people down here have similar issues and are with telstra, and ive noticed the normal wait time to ■■■■■ about something has blown out somewhat.
optus is having a shocker though. They put nbn into my neighbours place september last year and he still doesnt have a phone line let alone a network. but theyre still billing him so at least that bits working.

Telstra has had many speed issues of late …

I’ve managed to avoid the Sorry Saga ™ thread for a while now. It’s amazing how much more you can enjoy this place, and by extension football by avoiding that ■■■■ storm.

8000 new posts alive and waiting for my perusal. COME AT ME.

yay.

I’ve just realised I enjoy movies more from the right side of the cinema than anywhere else. The joy factor seems to slide as I move across to the left. Sat far right for batman v superman and found it just a bit ■■■■, but when moved to the left of screen during the last half for making lewd suggestions to a group of wonder wemon (womans? Fan girls?) it became life threatening in its God awfulness. What’s the go there? Have any of you other readers found life more compelling when viewed from certain locations? Maybe left of the girls lavs keyhole? Above a Carlton supporter molested and eaten by a recently widowed polar bear?
Send your perverted, troubled responses to: blitz letters, Po box 5 ■■■■ terrace, adelaide. Prizes given to the newest 5 dollar note enclosed.

I sit right of centre.

But only for the prosaic reason that I was born more deaf in that ear.

I’ve just realised there’s John Coleman and then there’s Jono Coleman and I’m LOSING MY MIND.

Some of you might like this; Temptation Island Italy (I say “Cornuto Club”).
They seperate the couples, men one house ladies in the other.
The winner(s) are basically the ones who aren’t tempted by the “singles” of the opposet gender, i.e. you root, you lose. Lots of gratuitous leg shots with epic songs such as “Time” by Hans Zimmer.
All done up like supermodels, some of which mysteriously apeared on another amazing production called “Uomini e Donne” (men and women). A bizarre yelling, screaming and arguing match-making show, complete with music that’s so ■■■■■ you’d choke. They also do an “old folks” edition.
No shame, it’s hilarious.

At what age do you stop getting out of the pool for a wee. It feels like a rite of passage.
“Well son, chlorines there for a reason see…”

@Stallion at least shaunye made the masterchef grandfinal.

Last night I got really annoyed after specifically asking for a gluten free pizza, waiting two hours for it, finding out its not gluten free, getting fricking annoyed and conveying my displeasure to the pizza place, waiting a further 90 minutes for another one, having to tell the kids who are allergic to gluten that they have to have toast instead as it will be too late before the other one gets here and then getting further annoyed when their tactic of sending a very attractive girl with the replacement and then me apologising.

Ba$tards.

I just recently went to Norcia, and earlier in the year Amatrice. It’s awful to think so many people that you passed in the streets, talked to in shops and restaurants, might no longer be here.
Amatrice is the home of the famous Amatriciana pasta, we ate a fantastic meal in a traditional trattoria and afterwards had a chat to the owner. I remember he had a little girl, hopefully they’re well. Norcia is renowned for its truffles and prosciutto. Lovely part of the world.
We are on outskirts of northern Rome, so around 150 km from the epicentre, we slept through it.

i started this thread

just failed a quiz,
really anniyed

One of my all time fave Late Show skits :slight_smile:

Dear Abbey
I went to Tocal NSW for a conference. Flew to Newcastle, jumped in a hire car and entered the address into the gps. Two hours later I was in the middle of the bush on an unsealed road and the voice on the gps system told me to pull over to the left and walk.
When is the appropriate time to stop walking? I cant hear the GPS voice anymore…just the ones in my head.
Kind regards
Confused

Gumby’s fallen on some hard times.

im currently blitzing whist having acvupuncture. Can any of you other readers say you are having ancient Chinese remedial therapy whilst wasting your life on forum based mutual fatalism and lid onishness?

I’m not as young as I used to be.
No ■■■■.