Last One To Post Wins

I just fit a whole thing of fruit tingles in my mouth and they’re fizzing everywhere

Drink some coke with that.

4 Likes

Does that work with tingles?

Lol

3 Likes

I’m sleeping in a hammock tonight - just cause I can.

I’ve also got farty bloaty tummy cramps and I’ve been kicked out of bed. There’s no where else as we just scotch guarded the couch before bed and you can’t use it for 6 hours according to the instructions.

Good night.

And god bless.

1 Like

Seriously a fricken huntsman the size of a dinner plate has just turned up on the dashboard.

We’ve had to walk the last k to cricket.

1 Like

Can someone comedown to the Kmart with a bug catcher.

I’m in bonzeston

Had two smaller ones (but are huntsman really ever small) greet me when I opened the letter box awhile ago.

Mail hasn’t been collected for weeks, those bills can wait.

Good luck with that.

We had a white tail spider its body almost covered the bottom of a vegemite jar. I tried to catch it and the spider jumped right at me and tried to bite me. My intention was not to try and catch it to kill it.
I wanted to let it go outside. Then I thought, I’ll take it up to the local animal centre. I swear that thing got worse. Its like it read the vibe. I never did catch it and it has showed up only once since and I let it be.

2 Likes

I got corralled in my own dunny once by a ■■■■■■■ that moved quicker than the predator after lando calarisian.

it timed its run as I was pulling up my strides and actually cut me off at the door. it got bored (so I thought) and left - then turned up at the front door daring me to go.

horror movie.

2 Likes

Lol, wasn’t that Apollo Creed

racist.

If true and then shut it down straight away you’d be the all time last post champion. What a chance and you missed it.

@Stallion Bruh :frowning:

Stay off my turf @Bomber93

1 Like

Winner

incorrect

Hi.

Abuse of mod powers for the win.