Last One To Post Wins

I’m suddenly overcome with dejavu… Didn’t we all go through an “em2009 is hawt” type phase a bunch of years ago??

Or did I dream it…?

Bloody hell mate, it’s been a while!

Nope. Wasn’t me. I mean, I am, but everyone here has always been very respectful towards me over the years.

1 Like

Suggestion made :innocent:

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks @theDJR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

K. No disrespect intended, so soz if it sounded that way. I just had a memory of everyone sharing pics at some point. But it has been a while and the dementia is getting worse, so who knows what I’m even on about…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been a minute mate! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Me and Portable Mink kept the same “Ha ha indeed” and “laugh it up” retorts at each other for months and months on end…wonder what happened to Mink?

I always wondered what happened to I Just Clipped Your Sister. Dude was good value, many fond banter memories.

Last I recall (and we are talking 5 years or so), Mink was on and off, had a few run ins, and eventually faded out. No idea if he ever turned back up in the meantime, of course…

1 Like

The Greek flag is basically an E and 9 stripes.

1 Like

Yeah, no idea what happened to Clipped. Mink last I recall moved to Germany, was active slightly occasionally and then disappeared for good a few years back.

Wonder if anyone knows where @Nandoz went? Had some good times with him annoying Noonan but went MIA years ago.

Wasn’t there a “Whatever happened to…” thread?

Yeah…I wonder what happened to that thread?

Probably went to Tanking Carlton.

It’s a bannable offence to not use “Fark Carlton” when you refer to the scum. A lot’s changed since you were away.*

*Not much really.

2 Likes

I intended to use the correct reference, but I’ve edited four posts already this arv, due to lowbar language clauses, so played safe. Some things, at least, have changed…

Yeah, but Noonan is still a total grammar Nazi.

2 Likes

My misso is giving me the stink eye. I’ve told her less facebook, as of today…and more Blitz. I’d have thought this would be good news :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nandoz was getting married I think last time he was on?
Assume had kiddies and/or grew up.

Was Mink Ukrainian background?

1 Like

from memory, was I Just Clipped Your Sister a change of name to/from We Need Barnard Back? if so, I housesit for him every Christmas!