Fark you myki
In light of Peeto's new found confidence, I'd thought I'd share a somewhat underwhelming tale.
Girl at work comes up to me and says: "I've done that, now what do you want me to do?"
I then lock eyes and say with nonchalance "I want you to get on your knees... *I then proceed to give a good few seconds of silence*.... and clean the tray."
She still laughs and keeps bringing it up. Ahhhhh shenanigans.
Should have continued to pause and see where it led you.
Sexual harassment 1:01.
Sexual harassment 1:01.
If anything I have been sexually harassed in this place. Serious.
Whatever happened between you and the girl with the massive boyfriend?
Crazy needs to tell her to drop that zero and get with the hero
http://youtu.be/R1MxGFncZgQ
Crazy needs to tell her to drop that zero and get with the hero
http://youtu.be/R1MxGFncZgQ
I suggest if you and Crazy want a romance, do it by pm please. This thread is not a 'meat market'.
Sexual harassment 1:01.
That's an odd time to book it in.
I like sun in Melbourne. First time I’m seeing it in days
I suggest if you and Crazy want a romance, do it by pm please. This thread is not a 'meat market'.
While I'm happy to take that on board and stop clogging up threads, as I'm definitely not on these boards for "romance", I'd politely request that you refrain from making such a snide comment in future.
I suggest if you and Crazy want a romance, do it by pm please. This thread is not a 'meat market'.
While I'm happy to take that on board and stop clogging up threads, as I'm definitely not on these boards for "romance", I'd politely request that you refrain from making such a snide comment in future.
Everyone was thinking it, but Reboot said it.
In fact, let's have an "Official Watch CB And Nicolala Flirt Awkwardly Thread"
:edit: Renaming this thread to that would save time/bandwidth
I suggest if you and Crazy want a romance, do it by pm please. This thread is not a 'meat market'.
While I'm happy to take that on board and stop clogging up threads, as I'm definitely not on these boards for "romance", I'd politely request that you refrain from making such a snide comment in future.
It's not a snide comment, it's a friendly suggestion from a moderator. Before he has to slap you both. Which he would rather not do.
Whatever happened between you and the girl with the massive boyfriend?
Let's just say I dealt with him!...By making an heroic retreat.
Seriously though after the severe lack of support the last time I shared on BB, do you think I should detail things for you guys again? The wounds were so raw last time.
Crazy needs to tell her to drop that zero and get with the hero
http://youtu.be/R1MxGFncZgQ
"Awwwww yeah"...
At least I figured out where I went wrong the last few times...need to buy me those insane pants.
I suggest if you and Crazy want a romance, do it by pm please. This thread is not a 'meat market'.
While I'm happy to take that on board and stop clogging up threads, as I'm definitely not on these boards for "romance", I'd politely request that you refrain from making such a snide comment in future.
It's not a snide comment, it's a friendly suggestion from a moderator. Before he has to slap you both. Which he would rather not do.
I'd say harsh considering we're not hurting anyone. I really don't see what the issue is, though If you're asking me to reduce my posts in threads, then it shall be done.
Regardless the stuff on this page has been OK hasn't it?
On another note, does anyone know what I can get my friend (whom has a month old kid) and his wife (whom I've never met ) for presents? Both are mid 20's. Alcohol? kid stuff? Flowers for her?
I am having a fat day do i want. McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooter or Hungry Burger King for lunch today?
Why would you even consider Red Rooster? Possibly the worst fast food option there is.
I am having a fat day do i want. McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooter or Hungry Burger King for lunch today?
If the aim is fat, you can't go past Hungry Burger King; those things drip with it.