Laters Joan Rivers

"I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware"

-Joan Rivers

She is dead.

And now you know that.

l heard that she was recovering. Just shows how quickly health can be lost. Funny lady, irreverent and often controversial. RIP.  

And so young, what was she? 35?

“I once asked my husband, ‘Why don‘t you call out my name when we‘re making love?‘ He said, ‘Because I don‘t want to wake you up.‘”

"I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware"
-Joan Rivers

Guess cremation isn't an option.

-Joan Rivers

Guess cremation isn't an option.

Actually she would melt.

But the good news is you can take what remains to Tupperware and get a full replacement!

RIP Joan Rivers.

You were certainly one of kind.

10 one liners (left out 2 coz they are already here) 

* “I have no sex appeal. If my husband didn‘t toss and turn, we‘d never have had the kid.”

* “My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.”

* “I hate housework. You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six months later, you have to start all over again.”

* “My breasts are so low, now I can have a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time.”

* “I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, ‘The man goes on top and the woman underneath.‘ For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds.”

* “I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.”

* “I was dating a transvestite, and my mother said, ‘Marry him, you‘ll double your wardrobe.‘”

* “My earliest childhood memory was watching my parents loosen the wheels on my stroller.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/joan-rivers-best-jokes/story-fn907478-1227048461931

I think I liked the old ■■■■. RIP.

In regards to quotes, I can't remember which show she said it on, but it was something like that she was going to have labiaplasty because at the moment she could watch TV in one room and have sex in another.

I think I liked the old *****. RIP.

In regards to quotes, I can't remember which show she said it on, but it was something like that she was going to have labiaplasty because at the moment she could watch TV in one room and have sex in another.

May have been on Graham Norton Show, that's where I heard it.

She came out with some classics that night, laughed so much tears were streaming down my face.

Joan-Rivers-plastic-gif.gif

Funny lady, but creepy as ■■■■. RIP JR

Dying after a minor procedure. Has lawsuit written all over it. RIP Joan.

She was in her early 100's. Any procedure you have at the age is major.

No one made me laugh as much as Joan. Pretty devastated over her loss. She was still so with it for her age. She was so funny and still produced ripper one liners. It's such a shame that it ended so unfortunately. I thought she had another decade in her for sure. Always loved her non apologetic humour and how she stood up against political correctness. I read a quote today that she made a joke two weeks after her husband committed suicide, she was at a restaurant with her daughter and she joked that "he'd kill himself again if he saw the prices on this menu." That's the type of person she was, she laughed through her pain. I'll miss hearing her offend people. Under the jokes and plastic surgery lived a woman who had a lot of mental issues regarding her physical appearance and it's sad she just couldn't ever see herself in a positive way. What I love though is that she'd love people making jokes about her death. Just the person she was. 

There will never be anyone like Joan Rivers..... RIP! :(

Very funny lady, and very highly regarded by other comedians, which is usually a sign of one’s work ethic.

RIP Joan, comedy isn’t having a good year.

It's called a 'consent form' not to be confused with a 'waiver'
There's be hundreds of thousands of people annually that either die or suffer severe complications as a result if routine procedures that go wrong. If theybhad the right to sue outside if negligence we wouldn't have a hospital standing.

Whilst I'm not familiar with her work back in her heyday, I've found her to be little more than a bitter and sniping hag in everything I've seen.

I still can't believe that episode of Louie CK where he has sex with her.

Whilst I'm not familiar with her work back in her heyday, I've found her to be little more than a bitter and sniping hag in everything I've seen.

Female version of you then?

That is her style of sarcastic humour. You don't get it because you have not seen the body of her work.