Laters Joan Rivers

Whilst I'm not familiar with her work back in her heyday, I've found her to be little more than a bitter and sniping hag in everything I've seen.

Female version of you then?

Cop that, champ!

RIP Joan Rivers.

You were certainly one of kind.

10 one liners (left out 2 coz they are already here) 

* “I have no sex appeal. If my husband didn‘t toss and turn, we‘d never have had the kid.”

* “My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on.”

* “I hate housework. You make the beds, you do the dishes, and six months later, you have to start all over again.”

* “My breasts are so low, now I can have a mammogram and a pedicure at the same time.”

* “I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, ‘The man goes on top and the woman underneath.‘ For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds.”

* “I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio.”

* “I was dating a transvestite, and my mother said, ‘Marry him, you‘ll double your wardrobe.‘”

* “My earliest childhood memory was watching my parents loosen the wheels on my stroller.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/joan-rivers-best-jokes/story-fn907478-1227048461931

:lol:

Whilst I'm not familiar with her work back in her heyday, I've found her to be little more than a bitter and sniping hag in everything I've seen.

Female version of you then?

We're on a par as far as surgeries go.

May she rest in peace.

VsthjUD.jpg

Dying after a minor procedure. Has lawsuit written all over it. RIP Joan.

It's called a 'consent form' not to be confused with a 'waiver'
There's be hundreds of thousands of people annually that either die or suffer severe complications as a result if routine procedures that go wrong. If theybhad the right to sue outside if negligence we wouldn't have a hospital standing.

The procedures generally don't go wrong......i'm not a doctor, but in a family full of them. I asked once, why an aunty died after going in for a minor operation. Basically i was told:

Some people have an allergic reaction to anesthetic, putting you into a coma and into ICU.

The older you get the more chance of dying on the operating table, due to the fact the going under anesthetic drastically lowers your blood pressure and the harder it is bring it back up. The older you get the more dangerous this becomes. Have a few family members well into the 80's that are dealing with pain, because the the risks involved going in for a "routine" operation are too high. Of course it is up to each individual to weigh up the risks and decide from there.

There's be hundreds of thousands of people annually that either die or suffer severe complications as a result if routine procedures that go wrong. If theybhad the right to sue outside if negligence we wouldn't have a hospital standing.
The procedures generally don't go wrong......i'm not a doctor, but in a family full of them. I asked once, why an aunty died after going in for a minor operation. Basically i was told:
Some people have an allergic reaction to anesthetic, putting you into a coma and into ICU.
The older you get the more chance of dying on the operating table, due to the fact the going under anesthetic drastically lowers your blood pressure and the harder it is bring it back up. The older you get the more dangerous this becomes. Have a few family members well into the 80's that are dealing with pain, because the the risks involved going in for a "routine" operation are too high. Of course it is up to each individual to weigh up the risks and decide from there.

No doubt age is a factor. But patients are sometimes being given the wrong medicine or the wrong dose. Patients are sometimes operated on the wrong part of their body. Sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes patients fall off operating tables. Sometimes patients get hospital based infections. And as we've seen in Sydney and bundaberg sometimes the surgeons shouldn't be operating.

No doubt age is a factor. But patients are sometimes being given the wrong medicine or the wrong dose. Patients are sometimes operated on the wrong part of their body. Sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes patients fall off operating tables. Sometimes patients get hospital based infections. And as we've seen in Sydney and bundaberg sometimes the surgeons shouldn't be operating.

agreed...........after listening the old man and brother complain about what's going on in medicine these days in regards too how people are accepted into medical school and some of the "teaching" (well here in SA anyway)...i'm convinced this will happen more often...already told the ma he is not allowed to retire until my brother has completed his training lol

agreed...........after listening the old man and brother complain about what's going on in medicine these days in regards too how people are accepted into medical school and some of the "teaching" (well here in SA anyway)...i'm convinced this will happen more often...already told the ma he is not allowed to retire until my brother has completed his training lol

Not to put too fine a point on it...
"Now comes a study in the current issue of the Journal of Patient Safety that says the numbers may be much higher — between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death, the study says.
That would make medical errors the third-leading cause of death in America, behind heart disease, which is the first, and cancer, which is second."
A lazy 1,000 people a day in the US alone...

There was some show about her on ABC 2 tonight. They showed her doing some stand up and she called her daughter a "stupid ■■■■■■■ ■■■■". Got to respect that.

I never knew anything about her until now but she was a remarkable woman. Wow.

And f******g funny.

"God I hate posh spice. Does this tampon make me look fat? God I hate her."

Sarah Silverman was on the Jimmy Kimmel Show last week (thought Ii’d make that sentence totally unambiguous) after JR died, and they were talking about some JR take-offs of Nicole Kidman.

Obviously JR had the same opinion of NK that I do.

Sarah S is clearly the heir apparent. Funny, but totally acerbic, b****.

Joan left no prisoners withe her form of comedy - Nobody was immune - Wonderfully talented at her craft.