Launching of Fed Sq Walk to G April 2nd - Walk at 12.34pm

WE NEED ALL OF YOU ON BOARD. THIS ONE IS OUR TIME!!!. ONE WALK ALL TOGETHER SUPPORTING EFC AND THE PLAYERS. NOTICE TIME OF WALK:) NEED YOU TO ALL COME!!!
SOME PAST PLAYERS AND MAYBE FAMOUS FACES WILL JOIN US TOGETHER TO WALK.
PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS ETC

Best to give SEN a miss, I like many others hear heard DC commenting on the walk. Despite Xaviers efforts to explain it DC simply did not get it. That said I wont waste my time thinking and worrying about what he say’s or thinks. I think the reason for the walk is great and will help gel the players and the board and supporters together as one. All things Essendon past present and future will be celebrated. The last 4 years will not define us. I do live a while away if I cannot make it I say well done to those who stood up and organized it.

Errm, .. what was the Fear of flying objects crap on the end of it?

If that was someones gratuitous plug for a personal endeavor tacked on the end ,… it was a really bad call.

don’t read too much into that. Essendon fan who does great videos like these that people know well on social media. I used his services. It’s his label.

Yeah well… thank heavens we don’t have that gratuitous crap on this website.

Post proudly sponsored by Tomoro Website Design Toowoomba*

*the sponsorship part may not be true.

I’ll be at the walk. It’s such a special occasion that I reckon I’ll get my hair styled at Juniper Salon in Bentleigh. Fantastic hairdressers, great service. The only salon in Bentleigh with an EFC 2016 membership sticker on the window.

Rofl.
Well done Humbert.

We’re marching in support of better working conditions and bigger tips from cheapskates like franky dunell for the girls.

What do people think of carrying posters of each of the 34 in the march. You can get big tough prints put on a frame for carrying at places like snap print.

Would the club help with this?

I hear David Cunbert would like to donate for the cause.

Stallion & Ross will be the guys with nooses around their necks.

We’re doing the March from the royal

I’m marching from the VIC. Starting tomorrow.

+ mendoza

We’re doing the March from the royal

Ill be the guy holding the Boo Cooney sign

Need to get that facebook event circulating if it's not already.

It’s not really.

Does it exist? No link shared here.

I’ll be in my most preferred football position, where I’ve played for the past 15 years.

Half full on the fence.

Look forward to seeing all the Blitz gang on Saturday

I’ll be the guy with the Bombers beanie.

I’ll be on the grass behind the main scoreboard.

I think this could be a defining moment for our club, hopefully the sight of 10K Essendon fans walking in unison to the ground could be a turning point for this club.

Maybe that’s an unrealistic dream, but seriously everyone get there, get your family there, and get your friends there, and let’s make this something special.

Look forward to seeing all the Blitz gang on Saturday

Will there be a flash mob

no:)

Not at 12:33 or 12:35 guys. 12:34 sharp!

Will Melbourne shut down for a minute of silence while St Pauls’ bells peel out 12 rings for 12 wrongs? Surely you can hook that up CJ??

Plan to be there, & with a few in tow.