Lawn

round up and zero are glyphosate

@grr I have parkland across the road. View from the front door.

@bonzo I’m in keysborough. We ripped out one tree, lots of shrub and ground creeper things. Drip system is going too not being installed. I have a tank round the corner so easy to hand water grass.

Cool. In that case its probly a good idea to prepare the area, leave it a couple of weeks and kill anything that comes up first. If the creeper thing was something like ivy you will need something stronger than glyphosate.
With spraying, follow the directions and check out the products msds and you will be fine.
Have fun :slight_smile:

Roundup is banned in Countries that care about people.

If you really want grass, then get in a turf expert to do lay it properly with a grass that suits where you live and is tough and needs little water. Don’t do seed, you are just feeding the birds and it is depressingly slow to get a good cover.

We used Santa Anna, and so far so good, our dogs can’t even dig through it easily and it has not spread into the garden. Seems to look OK all year around and is slow growing.

I see you’ve got stones as your retaining wall. Grab some timber edging out of bunnings and set that up about a foot inside the retaining wall, fill it with mulch/pebbles etc. This will just give you a nice clean edge to mow too instead of around the rocks.

Roundup is banned in Countries that care about people.

Thats a tad misleading mate.

They should be focusing on the companies ( Monsanto) more so than the chemical itself. Glyphosate is far from harmless, but no where near as bad as some of the other chemicals used in Hort and Ag.

thread has potential.

thread has potential.

Seeds are sown you reckon?

Back on topic, Soulnet if you feel you need a hand at some stage I can direct one of our better Apprentices out to you. They are always looking for a little extra cash.

thread has potential.

definitely too early to turf it.

thread has potential.

Not too soiled?

thread has potential.

Not too soiled?

mow, but its probably at the shorter end of the yardstick

And here we are trying to fertilise the thoughts of a home gardener and you mow us down with puns.

Lovely place in the spring and autumn. Too many blow-ins over summer. The Hotel there does ok meals, but you can get a much better feed if you go 20min further to Wye River.

@bonzo I’m in keysborough. We ripped out one tree, lots of shrub and ground creeper things. Drip system is going too not being installed. I have a tank round the corner so easy to hand water grass.

You are going to get a blitzstalker now. People here are mad.

Have you already bought your cammo gear to blend in over the road BG?
If not I’d suggest probably US Army Woodlands pattern.
And maybe a Yowie suit.

I’m stalking already. I’m actually in this photo - you can spot me if you look REALLY closely. I won’t give it away by telling you where…

Ive given up with my lawn. Its too boggy as the landscaper didnt put enough drainage. That and wintergrass has killed it.

Might need to look at getting it redone when we can afford.

Wheres Azza!

Are you wearing a red and white striped jumper and beanie?

Lovely place in the spring and autumn. Too many blow-ins over summer. The Hotel there does ok meals, but you can get a much better feed if you go 20min further to Wye River.

You play for the Dolphins?