Leadership Group 2020 - Who is "Highly Rated Internally"?

Just realised I didn’t get any club emails for months (I renewed my membership straightaway). Anyone got the same issue? I did check my email preferences, and the club news was already selected.

No Smith or Shiel

Good group.

1 Like

I’d like to have a leader from all areas of the field. Hooker should have remained. Other than that, I’m happy with this group.

Hopefully Joe’s inclusion means that TPTB are boyant about his progress but then I remembered that Neale was appointed captain for 1982 and never played a game that year.

1 Like

I am not a player so i dont know why, but David Myers must command huge respect in the playing group. Is always in the leadership group frame, but in terms of what I see of his public profile its hard to see why.
Congratulations. Well done.

4 Likes

So we might see 1 or 2 of our leadership group playing at the same time given the injury history of a few in this group…

2 Likes

Love the guys selected but also disappointed that Hooksey & Hurls are not there as well. We’ll probably never know the reason for reducing the size of the group.

Mate, he was drafted for his leadership skills. It all makes sense.

Would be pretty p!ssed off if I were Amart.

Why?

I’m guessing they pay big money to have their logo across all the guernseys

Edit: forget that. They are co-major sponsors.

Yeah. Think they have equal billing.

I’d be more concerned that the red on blue is so hard to read.

2 Likes

Highly skilled and highly intelligent. The group absolutely love him. Just had a cruel run with injuries that has stopped him from reaching his true potential. I’d love to see him string together a few full seasons to finish up his career though. Last year was a great start.

7 Likes

It doesn’t look great but I’m not that fussed as long as we win.

Blue on black would be worse so they had little choice I guess.

2 Likes

Well that’s a bit boring

What public profile?

I dare say, come 12 months time, McGrath will be knocking the door down the be in the group.

1 Like

100% agree and congrats to David

Nobody loves this club more than that man

2 Likes

That Luke Ball video supports the view his role is the biggest load of BS known to mankind. He didn’t answer a single question he was asked. He just vomited verbose, management speak. So what are the benefits of a streamlined leadership group Luke? Answer the question. Spend the coin elsewhere FFS.

2 Likes