Least Funny "Comedy" on TV?

I have been listening to the tv tonight from my Man Cave and I was unfortunately copping what Mrs Mad Bomber was watching (in another room) and it got me thinking, “what is the least funny comedy on television, if not right now (in the last couple of weeks of 2014) then perhaps from the start of 2014 till now”, though the thread can be bumped months down the track.

I am excluding obvious things like the news, and any telecasts of the blose, collingwon’t or even that Fathers’ Day special ninthmond getting smashed by Port. As the telecaster probably did not intend for those shows to be funny, although you cannot be sure that they thought the tigres (yes I know I typed “tigres”) had a reasonable chance of being competitive.

My two cents worth is put wholey and solely on Two Broke Girls.

Of course apologies if this has been done already.

Modern Family - WTF is that about? Panicky idiots yelling one-liners at each other?

Chris Lilley runs a close second for mine. I don’t find cringe-worth embarrassment funny, I’m afraid.

Little Britain…I’m afraid I think anybody who likes it is a cretin.

There are probably 2000 other shows I can’t think of at the moment.

Never got into summerheights high or whatever is called, despite a former colleague being in it. Never really watched Modern Family, but it does have Al Bundy, Julie Bowen the hot blonde? and Sofie Vergara the hot busty brunette, so it could not be that bad could it? The two girls on 2 broke girls aren’t even close to being that hot in my opinion. So I cannot even give them the benefit of the doubt.

EDIT:
I never rated english comedy since The Young Ones and the occasional other show that escapes my memory. I am not a fan of monty python, red dwarf or most of the other crud that seeped from the british isles to Australia.

Two and a Half Men/Two Broke Girls.

Thread closed

Big Bang Theory

Rules of Engagement

I put up with BBT because well Kaley Cuoco and the petite yet busty blonde do it for me. Not super funny but I chuckle at LOTR and Star Wars references because Mrs Mad Bomber does not get them. Was 2 and a half men funny?

Big Bang theory
Little Britain
Two and a Half Men

Big Bang Theory
This!!

Hallo, Hallo was horrendous.

Pretty much all of them really but Big Bang Theory offends me the most deeply.

Is Two and a Half Men still going? Surely that horse has been flogged and drained and flogged some more.

Modern Family is farking terrible and is a clear 1st.

Two broke girls and New Girl run very close 2nd and 3rd

Big bang theory.

Nothing wrong with Modern Family. Good show.

Bagging The Young Ones/Python et al tells me all I need to know about your taste in comedy, TMB! Yikes!

Friends. Although that was really just a crappy soap.

Mrs Browns boys and other British crap like that

Big Bang Theory
Two and a Half men

I was thinking of the assorted mainstream (US) sitcoms I was able to stand even for some part of their run and the list isn’t huge;
Married With Children
Newsradio
The Naked Truth
The Drew Carey Show
The Simpsons
Community
Futurama
3rd Rock From The Sun
Arrested Development
Parks and Recreation
Family Guy
American Dad

Those are the ones that came to mind immediately anyway.

I was thinking of the assorted mainstream (US) sitcoms I was able to stand even for some part of their run and the list isn't huge; Married With Children Newsradio The Naked Truth The Drew Carey Show The Simpsons Community Futurama 3rd Rock From The Sun Arrested Development Parks and Recreation Family Guy American Dad

Those are the ones that came to mind immediately anyway.

If you find none of them funny, then I would like to know what you do find funny.