Least Funny "Comedy" on TV?

Any show that involves Dave “if i shout its funnier” Hughes

I was thinking of the assorted mainstream (US) sitcoms I was able to stand even for some part of their run and the list isn't huge; Married With Children Newsradio The Naked Truth The Drew Carey Show The Simpsons Community Futurama 3rd Rock From The Sun Arrested Development Parks and Recreation Family Guy American Dad

Those are the ones that came to mind immediately anyway.

If you find none of them funny, then I would like to know what you do find funny.

I perhaps didn’t make it clear enough - those are the ones I did like, although sometimes (like the Simpsons/Family Guy/Drew Carey) the glamour wore off.

I loved the UK Office at the time, but I can’t watch it now.
It’s just way, way too dark.

Anything by Seth McFarlane

Cant stand him.

I was thinking of the assorted mainstream (US) sitcoms I was able to stand even for some part of their run and the list isn't huge; Married With Children Newsradio The Naked Truth The Drew Carey Show The Simpsons Community Futurama 3rd Rock From The Sun Arrested Development Parks and Recreation Family Guy American Dad

Check out the following:

• Flight of the Conchords
  • Bobs Burgers
  • Archer

Back on topic… Agree with everyone who said Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, etc… Throw in Will and Grace & Everybody Loves Raymond for another two that not once got a laugh out of me.

To whoever said british comedy has all been terrible (the_mad_bomber?), check out “I’m Alan Partridge” on youtube. If you don’t find that funny… no respect.

Dharma and Greg.

I freaking love Bob’s Burgers.
And anyone who doesn’t like Black Books has had a humourectomy.

Oh ■■■■, Dharma and Greg. Yep, was down right ■■■■!!!

Check out the following:

• Flight of the Conchords
  • Bobs Burgers
  • Archer

Back on topic… Agree with everyone who said Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, etc… Throw in Will and Grace & Everybody Loves Raymond for another two that not once got a laugh out of me.

To whoever said british comedy has all been terrible (the_mad_bomber?), check out “I’m Alan Partridge” on youtube. If you don’t find that funny… no respect.

I’ve always found British humour to be more to my liking. My list above was really only about shows on the major networks, but Archer and Conchords are right up there if it’s expanded.

Back to ■■■■ shows - Mrs Brown’s Boys.

latest season of archer has been… yeah, well nah.

latest season of archer has been... yeah, well nah.

Stopped watching half way through the season they became drug dealers. Has it picked up since then?

I’m watching New Girl, gone through three seasons now. Only one character is funny, maybe 2. Other 2 are pox.

Pretty much any show that goes like this

Person 1 talks
Person 2 talks
Person 1 innuendo, running joke
RAPTUROUS APPLAUSE AND LAUGHTER
Person 2 talks
Person 3 walks in, innuendo, running joke
Segue music
Repeat

Only 5 minutes of one episode of Broke girls I saw they were openly talked about sex in the bottom being a way to keep a guy happy, or something or other. It Must be on about 7-7.30pm. I’m no prude, but in my day you’d be watching something rather safe like Carson’s Law or A Country Practice.

Almost every US comedy still running is awful. There are very few exceptions, those being Episodes, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Parks & Rec and Community. That’s it. Everything else still being made is stock standard laugh track drivel. Modern Family isn’t bad and is a damn sight better than most shows, but its light years behind these four.

I only know some of these shows by name, have not watched. Doesn’t appear that I have missed much though.

Only ever watched 1 episode of the Simpsons (though my kids loved it) and 1 of Friends (on a flight).

Used to watch Married with Children, liked it, named a rooster I had, Al Bundy.

Wim, thanks for mentioning Black Books, good show. Didn’t mind the Librarians either.

Tried to watch Big Bang Theory 3 times (I wanted to make sure I tried).

Never laughed once.

I’ve never watched a full episode but New Girl literally was one of the shittest I’ve seen. Even the ads for the show are horrendous.

And +1 for:
Broke Girls. Trainwreck with canned laughter.
Anything Tim Allen has done since Home Improvement. Including movies.
Anything Matt LeBlanc has done since Friends (‘Joey’ is a trainwreck.)
Kath & Kim US Version.

re: link

I've never watched a full episode but New Girl literally was one of the shittest I've seen. Even the ads for the show are horrendous.

And +1 for:
Broke Girls. Trainwreck with canned laughter.
Anything Tim Allen has done since Home Improvement. Including movies.
Anything Matt LeBlanc has done since Friends (‘Joey’ is a trainwreck.)
Kath & Kim US Version.

Episodes is alright.

Only ever watched 1 episode of the Simpsons...

Only ever watched 1 episode of the Simpsons...

Yep, I’m serious, but I remember the episode well, hope that counts for something, lol.

They went on a beach holiday and Lisa was very unhappy because she didn’t have any friends.

Thanks for the pic, loved John McEnroe, his tennis, not his tantrums.

That stupid show with Rebel Wilson in it. Super Fun Night or whatever the hell it is. Rubbish.

And Housos. Absolute ■■■■■.