Left Essendon - Alex Morgan

Rhys Mathieson

18 Disposals
4 Marks
4 Tackles
2 Goals

Instead we have Morgan who’s injured again.

Can't fight the seer

Thanks. That song is going to be stuck in my head for days now. What does it mean!!!

If serious - a ‘Seer’ is an old term for ‘one with the sight’ - who can see the future, etc etc…ask VB.

I assumed it was a play on words from that 90s song by Veruca Salt “Can’t fight the Seether”

The one DUDoro missed was Ryan Clarke. Could have had Clarke, Mathieson and Menogola. To pass on the All Australian Centreman for an injury-prone over-ager was classic DUDoro. Clarke was 5th in Morrish medal, 5th in Coaches award and named rover in TAC team of year. His coach said he had never seen a better runner. DUDoro goes for the projects yet again. How long has he been in charge? No wonder we are 18th.
Is this the same dudoro thats recruited francis, parish, merret, hartley, brown, Fantasia, Langford & laverde in recent times or the dudoro that keeps popping up on my PokemonGo?

Don’t argue with Ryan. He knows. He can throw his stats at you all day.

Is Disco Dodoro back?

I assumed it was a play on words from that 90s song by Veruca Salt "Can't fight the Seether"

However the statement that “Seer is neither wrong nor right” would be partially incorrect…

Way too early to make any call on Morgan. Feel for the kid as he is one of the nicest guys you could meet and desperately wants to get out there. Hoping club can find a way to get him playing a full year so we can properly assess him

Still has time, surely.

From my observation Morgan has been a bit average to date. But he isn’t average, as he has a lot of very good footy attributes. He just hasn’t had a clear run at it. I wouldn’t have picked it at draft time, but he is the draftee that we’ve heard the least about from last years draft. I would’ve thought he was a chance at being the most impressive. Here’s hoping 2017 is a better year for him.

Well, one year anyway.
Can't fight the seer

I can.

But Maybe he saw it coming.

Can ban the seer

Seer later!

Seer isouly deluded.

Rhys Mathieson

18 Disposals
4 Marks
4 Tackles
2 Goals

Yup, not even a season into their careers and we already have people bitchibg.

I saw this pun run coming …

Seer we go again…

People have beef with seer and two with sauce.

Some good pun seer.

A seer went to blitz blitz blitz
to seer what they could blitz blitz blitz
but all that seer could blitz blitz blitz
was cop a bit of down time git git git.

Are you guys seerious?

Rhys Mathieson

18 Disposals
4 Marks
4 Tackles
2 Goals

Yup, not even a season into their careers and we already have people bitchibg.

I agree the kid has time but signs aren’t looking great atm not only that but didn’t he give football away and only decide in the last 12 months to have another crack at it?

remember how ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ jobe was when he started?