Lenny Hayes

By reports floating around on facebook has decided to retire end of the season. Big loss for StKilda with another big name not there next season.
Well done to Lenny thou has had a great career

unlucky footballer.

all the best

One of the very few players that the fact they didn’t win a flag sucks.

Laters.

One of the very few players that the fact they didn't win a flag sucks.

Had a few cracks at it thou.

Champion player. One of my favourites.

Well played Leonard.

We should get him for the VFL side.  Could teach them a lot.

Laters.

As Scotty said, one of the very few reasons that them missing a flag sucked. Fair player, played with heart and soul and was very skillful.

Champion is not a word l bandy about the place loosely, but Lenny Hayes is a champion in every sense of the word. Has bled red, white and black many times. Future coach in the making for sure. Well played sir. 

Could easily of had 2 premierships against his name, Very unlucky - But never the less he was a champion and all round good bloke on the field. Wonder if he stays on in any way at stkilda.

He and Goddard were the two players I felt truly sorry for after that drawn GF against the Pies.  Together they both tried valiantly to get their side over the line.  A couple of opposition players that you really respected (same with Chappy).

Respect the hell out of Lenny. The image of him screaming after the 09 GF is heartbreaking for any footy fan. A crime that he doesn’t get a flag but a player like Didak does.

Great player. One of the good guys at St Kilda. I think if you play for the Saints, youve just got to resign to the fact that youre not going to be a premiership player. He won a Norm Smith so that is a pretty big deal for a Saint. Says that hes going into coaching with the team. i wish him well. they need all the help they can get

Will he be sub in his last game…

FARK CARLTON

Respect the hell out of Lenny. The image of him screaming after the 09 GF is heartbreaking for any footy fan. A crime that he doesn't get a flag but a player like Didak does.

I remember Didak getting shirty with Lenny in the 3rd or 4th qrt, and Lenny took a swing at him.

I am still upset he didn't connect.

Will he be sub in his last game.....

nah, unlike Kosi, Lenny earns his spot