LETS MAKE MARTY FAT ! - Martin Gleeson is too skinny

I legit reckon we have the worst strength and conditioning department in the league. And I reckom the league is so far behind the rest of the world.
Time to look overseas for a real strength coach. I reckon they could even add some leg speed to our slow midfield

Weak. Screw being bigger, just need to be stronger.

Future star

Pasta, pasta, pasta.

An Italian exchange program over the summer. Hirdy went to France to work on his baguette & red wine skills, why not learning to make and eating the pasta from each region in the country.

Pasta, pasta, pasta.

An Italian exchange program over the summer. Hirdy went to France to work on his baguette & red wine skills, why not learning to make and eating the pasta from each region in the country.

Where’s bomb doe these days?

If he and his wife aren’t the side of a house they’re not human.

Marty to go to BT’s calder cannons foooood factory

I’ve got the answer, bring in Jay Neagle as the supplements coach sponsored by KFC

Weak. Screw being bigger, just need to be stronger.

Not true
Needs to add some size. Think of it as body armour
As long as it is not at the expense of mobility etc

Gain too fast and you will lose speed and agility though!

Some people can eat and eat but just don’t put on weight. He needs to go on some type of supplements program…anybody know of someone who is good with supplements?

Some people can eat and eat but just don't put on weight. He needs to go on some type of supplements program...anybody know of someone who is good with supplements?

Not us!!!

What we took was ■■■■!! We should take dank to VCAT for a full refund.

Spend the off-season with Dempsey?

Pasta, pasta, pasta.

because pasta is working for raz.

He will never be a big guy, doesn’t have the frame.

I am still not a 100% sure he will make it.

Gain too fast and you will lose speed and agility though!

Pretty broad statement.
When I first started lifting weights I went from 66kgish to 72-73 pretty quickly and my running times, vertical leap, broad jump were all up.
Add another 10kg and they’ve all gone down (and I’ve not trained at all for all 3) so there is definitely a line somewhere

Fat Marty campaign needs a hashtag…

#FatMartyHashtag

Fat Marty campaign needs a hashtag...

#FatMartyHashtag

It’s a pity the the meaning has changed over the years, because #MartyGras would be otherwise perfect.

I've got an extra 5kgs he can have.

Donate to the Fat Plan.

It’s actually been a problem for while now. We pick these super skinney kids and don’t really gain much size.

Gleeson/Ashby/Fantasia/Hams/Langford/Daniher all need to be on their own specific program over the pre-season.

It's actually been a problem for while now. We pick these super skinney kids and don't really gain much size.

Gleeson/Ashby/Fantasia/Hams/Langford/Daniher all need to be on their own specific program over the pre-season.

Ashby & Fanta don’t appear to be a lot different to Bags - and he’s not that bad…