Liam Pickering

A player manager being a greedy ■■■■■■■■. What's the world coming to?

wont someone think of the (TAC cup) children.

Apparently Robinson and this Sourasis guy are quite good friends. Which makes me just a tad suspicious about this article. Equally, Pickering isn't nearly as awesome as he thinks he is.
Kill them both I say.

Meh, stuff facts.
Liam Prickering.

Well, if the true liam pickering is what you hear when tuned to sen on saturdays (don't worry, I don't anymore!) then he sounds like a real prick. Wasn't he one of the guys who sniggered at Ess for highlighting the re signing of Will Hams?

And poor Robbo is bagged out for writing the story - Think there's a conspiriacy against Robbo.

Robbo is a ■■■■.

Pickers.

Robbo.

Sourasissy.

And poor Robbo is bagged out for writing the story - Think there's a conspiriacy against Robbo.

Remember when footballers were the stars of football?

It's not an off season without mention of Ricky Nixon.  I remember the good ole pre Saga days when he was all Wilson ever wrote about.  Hope Pickering is the new Saga substitute.

Jeez, how old are you? As far as I can recall umpires were the stars of football.

Jeez, how old are you? As far as I can recall umpires were the stars of football.

We will penalise you.

We will penalise you.

It's not an off season without mention of Ricky Nixon.  I remember the good ole pre Saga days when he was all Wilson ever wrote about.  Hope Pickering is the new Saga substitute.

Accept no substitutes.

Old mate Picks.

Apparently Robinson and this Sourasis guy are quite good friends.

Seeing Robbo was good friends with Ricky Nixon (hell he might still be, I don't know), it is bemusing that he's managed to work in a compliment for Nixon into the piece.

Essendon's fault.

Piam Lickering

Pickers, Hutchy, Dr. Turf - "we go to the Super Bowl every year, we're ■■■■■■■ out there". 

I do love the faux outrage Old Mate Picks musters up whenever someone asks him a delicate question about his managing or players.

Pickers, Hutchy, Dr. Turf - "we go to the Super Bowl every year, we're ■■■■■■■ out there". 

We don't pay our staff, either.

I do love the faux outrage Old Mate Picks musters up whenever someone asks him a delicate question about his managing or players.

As bad as Andrew Gaze when someone has a shot at a basketballer or a Hawthorn player?