Lib spill on again

Twitter has blown up tonight saying word of a spill in days if not hours.

This comes as Larry Anthony takes over as head of the NATs

#twitterati

#StandByAbbott

Can we get rid of all the politicians at once? They’re all idiots.

Not all are idiots, I am sure I know one or two that are OK.

I will make a few calls and get back to you.

… Sunday driver yeah. It took me so long, to find out, and I found out.

Labor will be ■■■■■■■■ themselves if Abbott goes, no wonder they’ve spent ■■■■ all on Canning.

Nah, Labor want the Liberals to explode, and if Abbott goes, the Royal Commission will fold, and that would be a good outcome.

And Morrison has the numbers, or so he thinks.

The talk is it’s all about Malcolm now. No mention of Morrison as the go to boy for a few weeks … so say the Insiders pundits anyways.

The Libs have spent a million bucks on Canning and they are still facing a 10 point swing

Me rikey

What?
A spill?
On Twitter?
And John Carpenter isn’t the first to break it?

I won’t believe it until he posts something confusing in this thread using 60 characters or less.

I’m tipping john carpenter to take abbott’s job, he couldn’t do any worse

The talk is it's all about Malcolm now. No mention of Morrison as the go to boy for a few weeks .. so say the Insiders pundits anyways.

But since a load of the Lib types don’t like MalTurn surely ScoMo can just slide on in during the confusion as a viable third option.

The talk is it's all about Malcolm now. No mention of Morrison as the go to boy for a few weeks .. so say the Insiders pundits anyways.

But since a load of the Lib types don’t like MalTurn surely ScoMo can just slide on in during the confusion as a viable third option.

Surely that couldn’t happen again.

Fair dinkum - this is becoming like the ‘Hird sacked’ rumor that popped up every fortnight for 3 years. And it mirrors the circumstances. People who hate Conservatives/Essendon want to get rid of the leader Abbott/Hird even though it will make no difference to who they support.

That said, Abbott needs to sack Turnbull and move him on from Communications. For a start he is doing a rubbish job what with the NBN blowout and the ABC. Secondly, its becoming perfectly obvious that he is trying to destabalise the party. If Abbott hasn’t got the balls to do this, then perhaps he should hand over the reins to someone who does.

And as for Labor not spending any money in Canning. I believe the latest count was $7m worth of union members money which looks like going down the toilet.

Oh well, at least this time it wasn’t spent on prostitutes, first class air fares and 5 star restaurants.

Abbott sack Turnbull?

or helicopters

Fair dinkum - this is becoming like the 'Hird sacked' rumor that popped up every fortnight for 3 years. And it mirrors the circumstances. People who hate Conservatives/Essendon want to get rid of the leader Abbott/Hird even though it will make no difference to who they support.

That said, Abbott needs to sack Turnbull and move him on from Communications. For a start he is doing a rubbish job what with the NBN blowout and the ABC. Secondly, its becoming perfectly obvious that he is trying to destabalise the party. If Abbott hasn’t got the balls to do this, then perhaps he should hand over the reins to someone who does.

So it’s ridiculous to talk about Tony copping it, but he should cop it?
Terrific.
Abbott needs to replace himself with Turnbull and move him up from just Communications, to the Prime Ministership. For a start Abbott is doing a rubbish job with repeated self-sabotage of his own party, mainly just through repeated bad 'captain calls 'decisions . Secondly, its becoming perfectly obvious that he is trying to desperately hold-on to his job and can't see what best for his party, or Australia, and needs to step aside. If Abbott hasn't got the balls to do this, then perhaps someone should do it for him.

agree

Abbott should stop defending himself and cop his right whack.

(I think that’s how the script goes.)