Lid Off 2014! The Mutley thread

2013 can FOAD. Good riddance.

But can’t see us being beaten next year, definitely our time.

I. Hate. Everybody.

There is no team too innocuous for me to enjoy some bitter revenge against next year.

Fark all of them, and fark their supporters twice as hard and twice as dry.

I’ve been nice. I am nice.

But not next year.

Next year I’m an ■■■■■■■■.

Next year every win will be punctuated by me reminding the other team’s supporters how ■■■■ they are.

I’m going to book a mini bus to drive over for next years GF this Monday. Who needs a lift?

1 Like

Lol.

Only to other team’s supporters.

Around here I’ll be my normal conciliatory self.

I'm going to book a mini bus to drive over for next years GF this Monday. Who needs a lift?

I'm in... pick me up from East Melbourne?

fark the AFL, fark all the other teams and their moronic supporters.

We will never have seen a more angry and motivated team than us next year. They won't be able to stop us.

Look out 2014. fark everyone.

Swing the bus past south Morang

Gold coast?

And here’s my suggestion for next year’s slogan.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

And here's my suggestion for next year's slogan.
No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Ummm, the last slogan didn't turn out so well for us.
:)

Round one will be epic, if the afl are smart they’ll schedule us to play at the g. Give us those ■■■■■ in brown and gold. months of frustration will explode in a shitload of passion and noise.

Can’t fucken wait to unleash.

I hope we get to play the Bulldogs twice next year, we beat them by 100+ each time, and Paul Litlle drop kicks that AFL sycophant that is chairman of the Bulldogs in the face.

oh and Crameri is held goalless in both games.

I hope we get to play the Bulldogs twice next year, we beat them by 100+ each time, and Paul Litlle drop kicks that AFL sycophant that is chairman of the Bulldogs in the face.

oh and Crameri is held goalless in both games.

I prefer Crameri to kick 10 goals in each for us.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

I personally prefer, ■■■■ You ■■■■■■■!!!!

I hope we can have a good draft period (despite the limited picks) so we shove it up everyone's ■■■ in 2014.

LID OFF!

No More Mr. Nice Guy.

Next year's slogan: F*CK EVERYONE

We should just have an epic blitz pissup in some massive place and just throw our own lids off. Stuff this football ■■■■, it shouldn't determine your emotions.

I'm going to book a mini bus to drive over for next years GF this Monday. Who needs a lift?

You're leaving Monday? You must drive very slowly. 

Felt physically ill watching hawthorn fans. Our premiership celebrations will be the best in living memory .

You're leaving Monday? You must drive very slowly.

Yes