Lid off 2015 campaign - sign up now

030001-317913ee-550e-11e4-9218-e84af2eb3

COOOÃ’OOOOOOOOOOOON has prompted a early start. So much excitement. Very cool, very fresh. I LIKE IT

james-white-is-the-vine-superstar-you-ne

We cannot live in the past lid offers, 2015 campaign starts NOW

WOWEE

Party is at Humbert’s joint post-GF.

UBET ‏@UBET 19m19 minutes ago
Ambitious? We will see - Customer has just placed $500 on Essendon to win the flag @ $151. #AFL #DonTheSash

LID OFF!!!

I do think a very mobile, intimidating forward in Smack is very likely to straighten us up. He does remind me of Roger Merrett in the way he approaches the ball. I can see a significant jump in I50s as he demands quIck entry. With Edwards floating around the drop of the ball and maybe Kommer too later in the year, a much more exciting brand of footy is hopefully just around the corner.

Just looking at the draw. If we can find the switch over the break and upset Hawthorn next start, we could legitimately win the rest to finish 15-7.

Not going to happen.

I think you’ll find that you’re in the wrong thread for that sort of attitude.

Let me clarify, not going to happen in that way. Lots of other possibilities.

Not going to find the switch, just going to grind out 6 goal to 5 wins for the rest of the season?

I guess that’s possible, but I think it’s far more likely that we win most matches by 100 points on the back of 15 goalkickers every week.

Just looking at the draw. If we can find the switch over the break and upset Hawthorn next start, we could legitimately win the rest to finish 15-7.

Not going to happen.

We lose some but retrospectively are given balancing wins due to other clubs being punished for governance failures?

Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.

Not going to happen.

get out

Maybe it is 1997 again.

Could very well be the case…

Not going to happen.
Boooooooo.

Not going to happen.

This is how the people in the other thread feel all the time.

:slight_smile: good call.

This is how the people in the other thread feel all the time.

Quoted Post

Hawks would be ■■■■■■■■ themselves about Sunday.

“Aren’t Hawthorn supposed to be wearing the white shorts this week?”
“Err… they are…”

Next few weeks will be a breeze.

We kick straight this thread is going strong. We will put our kicking boots on and things will fall into place.

We still have the saga looming over and there are players settling into position. Not to mention we are missing some key inside players.

It’s Round 9. Come back after Round 15 and we can talk.

Lid off

won’t someone find the kicking boots??? Anybody??? hellooo??

Carlisle is almost back to career best form. You can't teach that ■■■■, marking from 4 deep. Once fletch retires and JC goes back we will be on track.
Right.... Because our forward line will look so much better with even less targets to go to. And I don't get this delusion that any of Carlisle, Hooker or Hurley are mobile enough to play 3rd defender. Fletch is a freak.

You got it!

Old school footy. Clear out the forward 50 for big Joe Dan. Will kick a bag