LID OFF 2017 - Went all in, on a bluff, and had it called! The flop gives us a chance, on the turn it's 50/50, we're home on the river. Now to make a big run at the final table!

Oh that’s right.
The old ‘we’re mediocre because some avatars on a farkin forum have a different opinion than me’ line.

ironically shows my point, you can only understand from your limited perspective, seeing you just pointed out you know i’ve said it plently of times before.

In the future you’d be best not to assume you think you know what others mean, when you can’t comprehend what they actually say :slight_smile:

56yu67uubrd
nevermind

This week is bigger than the Hawthorn, Collingwood & Geelong games put together.

3 wins in a row (first time since 2014) & another good showing in front of a large MCG crowd for another big occasion game against a highly rated opponent (whether we agree with it or not, they are above us on the ladder and a few points here and there from being entrenched in the top 4) would shut up some critics, including myself, for a while.

Get a feeling though that Richmond just have to win this after the last few weeks. I hope we bring our A game (see first half against Fremantle, first three quarters against Geelong & West Coast) because anything less will not be enough. We need to match their hunger.

4 Likes

Could you two take your cripple fight to a PM?

HURRR DURR IGNORE BUTTON BLITZ NANNY STATE

1 Like

LONGY SAYS WE WILL WIN THE FLAG!

1 Like

Seems a few members are disoriented and have lost their way with far too many off topic posts.

There is another thread for your scaredy cat mentality, it’s premiership or bust in here.

And put me down for a Ty Zantuck at the forthcoming celebration.

1 Like

It’s OK, stop looking, I’ve found it and it’s on securely.
Catch you guys later…

One loss and you bail on the thread?

Nah, we don’t need you!

4 Likes

I’m a swinging lidder

1 Like

Loss we had to have, will drive us to greater heights

1 Like

Agreed.

Greater heights, while flying under the radar.

Woosha knows exactly what he’s doing!

1 Like

He’s a sneaky one that Woosha.

1 Like

Anyone claimed Shane Harvey for the costume party yet?

Yeah me neither. I’ll be Kepler Bradley.

Bags Jumpin John The Ghost Williams. I’ll just be pasty, jump a lot, and not be anywhere near a football at any point.

1 Like

From https://hurlingpeoplenow.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/what-do-we-really-know-about-port-adelaide/ :

We’re gonna win the premiership.

7 Likes

(Not posting the other two graphs from that page, in this thread at least. We stand out there even more, but not in a lid-off fashion…)

6 Likes

That one is interesting though …

/thread