LID OFF 2017 - Went all in, on a bluff, and had it called! The flop gives us a chance, on the turn it's 50/50, we're home on the river. Now to make a big run at the final table!

Based on Richmond’s position on the graph, i can see the commentators creaming themselves about Alex Rance being the best back of all time. Apparently he is so good even Richmond has trouble scoring.

1 Like

I had to go and look at the others. I’m crying now.

MIDFIELD.

We need one.

1 Like

Allow me to break character a bit here…

How the fk are we just one game outside the eight?

I do like these amateur data analysts going around. Some great stuff.

It really shows that we have fixed our back and forward lines now. And neither of them have many retirements (Kelly being the only one with Gleeson a quick replacement)

Our midfield is ■■■■■ offensively, which is probably characterised by the lack of pace and our slow kids not dominating the clearances. If they were winning contested footy it wouldn’t matter that they are slow.

It really highlights what Dodoro and the Coaches role is in the offseason. Rebuild the midfield.

1 Like

drj[go4k5gty

One game out of the eight
Poor goal kicking out of the top four
Frustrating

This thread ain’t what it used to be.

We don’t even need to win games to be just outside the eight. That’s how fkg good we are.

There’s not been one good team show themselves this year.
Adelaide have played one good month and look like they’re ramping up again.
GWS have played most of a good six weeks. After that???
Port are having an arsey WCE style flog-bottom-sides-at-home and lose everything else type year
Geelong have 2 of the best 5 players in it and presumably 20 other guys, but who’s know??

What else?
Sydney might make finals and they were 0-6!!!

1 Like

/thread

Sorry, just getting the post in now because the Wi-Fi at etihad is ■■■■

1 Like

How do you delete a post [quote=“rossoneri, post:172, topic:3706, full:true”]
/thread

Sorry, just getting the post in now because the Wi-Fi at etihad is ■■■■
[/quote]

2 Likes

Suffer the consequences of what you post.

3 Likes

I’m so close…

its really just us, and maybe the giants, that can win it this year. watchth footy world get behind us

1 Like

I’m back in!

Lid OFFFFF

2 Likes

Stay the course, in the eight at the bye.

Gotta be happy with that, the charge to top 4 starts from here!

2 Likes

Don’t wait. Choo choo!

2 Likes

Tonight we played the sort of game we thought pre-season would happen from round 1. The returned players played great games and together with our improved team from last year we toppled a contender.

From here on we should be more consistent, so yes probably a few more losses but getting better as weeks go by. We are also pretty set for the next few years with KP stocks and shorts galore, not to mention some midfielders who are yet to even grow a beard.

https://afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

Count down clock and packages for GF.

2 Likes