Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

Gotta finish top 4, double chance and home finals

If we played finals and won one from here Iā€™d be ecstatic. Thatā€™s lid off for me.

Top 4 win the flag is dkp drunk texting kinda stupid.

1 Like

2 Likes

This thread is not for the toe dippers @jof062

Go all in. The water is warm

5 Likes

You all now know its happening.

BOOM.

6 Likes

Open my eyes and RISE LIKE YEAST

1 Like

(is it pee? say it ainā€™t peeā€¦)

2 Likes

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to fkn mean, ā€¦ but I canā€™t take it anymore.

Yeast DOES NOT RISE!!

Dough, on the other hand, ā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

No, ya dough pays for HOT CHIPS

1 Like

WTF???

You had the games the wrong way around

Season over

Open my Yeast and r-eyes!

https://omny.fm/shows/the-rub/paul-roos-on-essendons-resurgence
Up and about

what?

4 Likes

Dunno if itā€™s lid off per se but I honestly think we will make finals from here. If we can pinch a game off the Tigers, could be ripe tomorrow night, itā€™ll go a long way to ensuring it. Nobody is more wary of our propensity to drop games we should win but looking ahead, we SHOULD beat Lions, Suns, Saints & Freo here. That gives us 8. We will need to beat th teams around us to have a shot, so beating hawks, pies, Port & Roos should get us there. Then we have Tigers x 2, Eagles & Swans. Walking a tightrope, maybe but the next five games will likely determine if we make it. If we do make it, we likely go in with some momentum, which IMO we didnā€™t have as we struggled pretty badly for last few matches. Must keep this momentum we have going for as long as possible but the signs are there that weā€™re figuring it out.

2 Likes

Can confirm, that is Lid Off. Source, Iā€™m a happy clapper, apparentlyz

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna be dry, ā€¦ itā€™s gonna be chilly, ā€¦ and hopefully not too dewy, so it coud be a rapid fire shoot out.

IF we can get over the top of them, ā€¦ in front of a massive home crowd, ā€¦ the lid will be blasted out of a cannon into the Sun, ā€¦ as it were.

Huge huge game. Not just coz we are playing premiers.

Itā€™s 7 v 11 and 9 v 10 and 8 v 13.

So a win guarantees we make up ground on 3 teams aiming for the 8.

1 Like

This game matters so much.

If we win it puts finals back on the table but also breaks the Tigers massive MCG winning streak it will be a statement. But even if we lose, so long as we donā€™t revert back to our early season form but fight it out and make them play to their absolute best to put us away it will go a long way towards putting confidence back in our team.

1 Like

That would be due to all the crappy clappers pissing) in it.