Lid Off 2018 - See It Before It's Too Late

I really hope we carry this momentum into next year and beyond. the Essendon of the last 5 weeks is the Essendon I want

Lid-offers say:
-Team is finally getting settled
-Still got Zaka, Joey, Darcy to return
-Weā€™re getting momentum
-'Pies have won too many, due for a loss

Done.

1 Like

Why rest players when they have a week off the following week?

They donā€™t have the week off. They play the Bulldogs after us

If we beat the the Pies,Gc,Freo the lid will vanish

Sorry, I meant they have a bye after round 23. Why rest players against us, play against dogs, rest on bye, play first final, rest second week. No continuity, it will stuff them up

I was thinking Port may rest some of their players for the last game of the season. I think theyā€™ll be in a solid position by that time!

Is there a bye between last rd and finals still?

If so donā€™t think any resting will be happening. 2wks no match fitness they wonā€™t want.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying

1 Like

I donā€™t think the Tigers will rest anyone Rd.22 for the reasons mentioned, but it may be an opportune time to get them if they do have a large break on the side 3rd on the Ladder (which I expect they will).

If they are even slightly off with an eye to Finals, and we are playing for our lives for a chance of September action, it might be enough !

Thatā€™s what I thought but Adelaide did this during last yearsā€™ round 23 game against West Coast (particularly Walker and Talia).

1 Like

Welcome back, lid ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  off!

2 Likes

I told ya:

Francis first year 0% win record.

Francis second year 50% win record.

Francis third year 100% win record.

He shall take us to the Promised Land.

7 Likes

Weā€™ve got the list and they are responding to the coaching. Window is opening.

Bump

1 Like

2 Likes

This should be stickied to the St. Essingtons threadā€¦

Ha! Are you saying heā€™s only playing 1 game for the year or any number of games between 1-8!?

No, he should play 9 games this year. Last week, four more, and four finals.

If they drop him for the Grand Final and we loseā€¦

1 Like